suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

i think the wedding hall, or anything related to that thing is kinda useless, why? because most of the ppl in celes is a boy, and it's kinda boring. after wedding then what? why not just add something / item that can give a buff, since that thing that's the main point of this. No need to improve such a wedding hall, wedding moment, and wedding buff. It's better just focus on the bugs, and new items. :) 

I know of plenty of couples around CL, I think anything that would make it more official would be kind of cute/fun/interesting.

agree with this, getting married ingame i thinks is really cute ^_^

and marraige ring pieces from DD should be constructible into a ring depending on your characters' gender, male can only make gold ring female can only makes diamond ring and stuffs :D

i think the wedding hall, or anything related to that thing is kinda useless, why? because most of the ppl in celes is a boy, and it's kinda boring. after wedding then what? why not just add something / item that can give a buff, since that thing that's the main point of this. No need to improve such a wedding hall, wedding moment, and wedding buff. It's better just focus on the bugs, and new items. :)

its not the item that matters, its the "wedding", and the moment itself. 

its not the item that matters, its the "wedding", and the moment itself. 

LOL Of course only the item matters silly goose. I joke.

, but really the wedding thing would be just for fun type of thing. Not really going for the benefits. If anything it should have No benefit. just the satisfaction of having your wedding, and maybe a message to all channels [similar to citizenship message] "So and so is married, congratulations"

if i understands correctly, you wants megaphone cooldown to reset when you changes map

if you does this then scammers/advertisers can just keep changing to flood shout

i think the megaphone does reset e/ we change map..  o_O

and he asked it to be 'not reset" when we change map...

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

i think the megaphone does reset e/ we change map..  o_O

and he asked it to be 'not reset" when we change map...

This. People change maps to get around the cool down. I think the cool down on them is a little long though, so I don't think its a huge deal, really.

How about explore the deeper of what purified stone can do?

I just know purified ruby for cast Vital Explosion and purified Aquamarine to cast Turn undead.

Are there another skill that need purified stone to be casted?

I dunno if its just no knowledge of mine. 

But if there are no more skills that need to use them, i suggest make some skill need them to be casted .

Second suggeston is :

It would be nice if we can see buff/debuff bar below the player/monster name

If its a lot of buff, at least , place bar debuff below the name , so we can see if the monster/player affected by our skill

*when mobbing a lot monster, for example we place debuff soul squeeze to 1, but its hard to click and identify another mob that doesnt affected by the skill?

• Administrator

Yeah my suggestion is to remove messages from monsters that shouldn't be talking, like animals. Example: leopards and gryphons and lizards don't talk, but humanoid monsters like cobolds, orcs, trolls, etc do have comments

I'm a bit late about the marriage suggestion, but I would like to add that there is an item gained on the lower level DD (I think its lvl 41~60). It is something like "marriage ring piece", I don't remember the exact name. This item has no function, and could be developed on the update. Make it an ingredient for the complete ring, and this item could be used to form the married couple.

I don't know but, maybe this can be considered as personal-request rather than a Suggestion... XD

so okay, how I Love Panda Costumes, they're not just Cute but it makes me want to tickle them too >.<

well the Suggestion is: can you make a "Headband with Panda Ears" and it will placed on Head Costume Slot?

I mean, that Head Panda is too Big and I still want to see my Female ELF's Face revealed

so maybe if the Head Costume is a Headband "with Panda's Ear" on it will make my character more Cute >.<

(and that Headband will also have same effect as Panda Head)

(the Headband colors is White and the color of Panda's Ears attached on it is Black)

sorry for a Selfish things... XD  

I don't know but, maybe this can be considered as personal-request rather than a Suggestion... XD

so okay, how I Love Panda Costumes, they're not just Cute but it makes me want to tickle them too >.<

well the Suggestion is: can you make a "Headband with Panda Ears" and it will placed on Head Costume Slot?

I mean, that Head Panda is too Big and I still want to see my Female ELF's Face revealed

so maybe if the Head Costume is a Headband "with Panda's Ear" on it will make my character more Cute >.<

(and that Headband will also have same effect as Panda Head)

(the Headband colors is White and the color of Panda's Ears attached on it is Black)

sorry for a Selfish things... XD  

There is an item thats called Kitty Ears or something, maybe we could get Panda Ears or whatever.

Edit- there called Neko Ears my mistake.

Another suggestion - Increase limit of images we can submit onto a post on forums if possible.

My reason: I want to create a CL photo album, of my stupid adventures. and I was saving pictures since I started CL... so its kinda "hearty" at least 100 images. It has a few images of our new GM's when they where wee little babies lvl 12 ;{P . Just wondering if we can extend the limit, not a huge increase but a decent one. I am thinking like 20. whatever.