suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

I think a bigger problem will be the jobs. Now that the plan is to fix skills and vocational passives, going certain paths now are beneficial when they weren't before. So we'll see how it all works out.

to think i have to remake a char again...

._.

I think a bigger problem will be the jobs. Now that the plan is to fix skills and vocational passives, going certain paths now are beneficial when they weren't before. So we'll see how it all works out.

And paths are generally made from vocational being unavailable up to this period of time. . reclass even for 1 time must be considered. .

• Upvote 1

I do not know if it is possible. But resetting every ones Class selections would be best in my opinion.

Then we can re-select our Path, Skills, and Stats.

Either way, Passives only make us stronger so...

Super Pally Time.

Another Suggestion: Beta Update players should get a Beta pet. Like the robotic mantis, or Black Knight. Or select people in the population who helped catch bugs on the update.

Before people are allowed to download the game or register for an account, it should have a pop-up "Terms & Conditions / and Common Rules" list that players have to check of in a box before they are allowed to download the game.

The list should be a super simplified version of the common rules. Example:

1.No Trading Accounts / Characters

2.Do not share your password

3.Do not Shout in all caps in megaphone or another language BUT English

4.Do not spot claim

5.Do not be racist.

a.k.a the rules that are broken most often [in my opinion].

This way players who do not know the rules, will no longer need a warning.

If its made in big blocky, attracting text people will read it, as if it is important before blowing it off and accepting it and moving along.

I believe by making this requirement before the download will help cut back on misunderstood rule breakers, so they will not get banned as often, staff deals with less dumb reports, and we don't have to listen to people whine about not knowing the rules!

These days I warn almost everyone of anything before I report [besides RMT / Acct trade.] and I ask them if they even read the rules, they say the same thing "I do not know rules sorry :(" or "I cant find rules"

I know that I for one never even Clicked the rules link originally on the website. So from personal experience, it would save some hassle if the pop-up message is there.

You could say its not our problem, and they should read the rules before playing anything, But in the end it saves a few players from leaving [Nobody likes to get banned], keeps more people on the servers and it saves the staff time of reading reports / banning. Even though I am sure this process is painless, and easy.

Even better, it should have a pop-up reminder prior to the Log-in page in-game! Just a quick [OK] button and on the panel it has a list of the simple rules. We click [OK] and move on to logging in. But I do not know if this would be possible..

• Game Master

While not a bad idea, the game has been up for many years. You'd think people would catch on by now. 

Also @ "These days I warn almost everyone of anything before I report [besides RMT / Acct trade.] and I ask them if they even read the rules, they say the same thing "I do not know rules sorry :(" or "I cant find rules""

Many people say this to avoid punishment. You should really report them anyway. Their fault for not knowing the rules, if that's even the case. Ignorance doesn't excuse you from the rules.

Attaching the rules to the game launcher would have a must better effect, after all how many people actually read the terms and conditions when installing anything. If it were to display the rules every time you start the game then no one could ever say they never saw the rules.

• Administrator

Overcomplicating it, that's what all of you are doing. Don't need a popup in the website every time you try to log in, that's annoying as hell. And adding an in game popup is both annoying and complicated. It's better adding a window in the patcher that pops up when you run it and has a "Do not show again" besides the "I accept" and "I do not accept" buttons

Overcomplicating it, that's what all of you are doing. Don't need a popup in the website every time you try to log in, that's annoying as hell. And adding an in game popup is both annoying and complicated. It's better adding a window in the patcher that pops up when you run it and has a "Do not show again" besides the "I accept" and "I do not accept" buttons

how about change the in-game tips or just add up those general rules that ppl are commonly get banned for 

I don't know about that ... Would that really show people all of the rules if it is an occasional tool tip? 

Perhaps on the patcher we can make it a little more informational, if it is not to hard or complicated.

The patcher could have recent Maint. Changes / Updates, Events, Important information. Along with the Rules like most other Mmo patchers.

The menu would be pretty similar to most game patcher's these days.

• Administrator

I don't know about that ... Would that really show people all of the rules if it is an occasional tool tip? 

Perhaps on the patcher we can make it a little more informational, if it is not to hard or complicated.

The patcher could have recent Maint. Changes / Updates, Events, Important information. Along with the Rules like most other Mmo patchers.

I have already said that it would be better on the patcher, he is saying besides the patcher, in game as well

We dont need to get too deep on giving ppl info abt it that at the end it just makes their mind convoluted remember majority of the players "in-game" are not english speakers, simple 1 sentence english is thorough enough, and the idea of having them see and read about it on occasion would have it carved in their minds and would erased that crappy reason i didnt know that thats illegal what so ever

Simple and brief is what always gets to ppls mind, like a one liner #real money trading of any kind whether it be in-game or on social media websites such as facebook and twitter is illegal. Disable the on/off to in-game tips theyll see it everytime no excuse

@theBoxC No way, It would get annoying if you could not disable Tool-tips. 

Everything else is fair game though.

Whatever you guys think is best.

New Suggestion:

Forum awards. Various medals / achievements that can be awarded to active / helpful forum posters. For example "First Post Award", "1,000 Post Award", "Lending A Hand Award", "Contribution Award", & other little medals for following the rules strictly or whatever you guys think should be a little award..

And we can select which awards will be displayed below our location on our left-hand side bar.

Just for fun, and to show prestige. Players will know who is more / less experienced.

Suggesting because I have seen it done on Forums I am active on right now, and it really provide me so much incentive to keep posting, and being helpful. I love unlocking rewards, and feeling rewarded. It brings some more enjoyment to it.

Use opera mini as your browser on your phone and use mobile view.

Suggestion or rather question:

are you the one that set the price of change rates on mobile pays or is it the company?

I would suggest to re-make the change rates because its very far on the change rates between monetary changes.

Like USD to peso

Another Suggestion:

Make the in-game "Search shop" function from the Action menu "not" case sensitive. This would make it easier to find some items in the market.

The action "Search shop" is described on the post below.

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/20351-search-shop/

Expanding the suggestion above, it would be very helpful if we could type the name of any item using the search shop action, and the shops that have that item could be highlighted.