suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

the biggest reason why most players go make vit DOT builds is because its cheap and easy, Int gear is insanely expensive now so expensive in fact that for the past few months/year i now refuse to buy any items 

I believe its not because cheap at all (yes its cheap than a INT one, but its still have a high price in some item), i think its because the damage of magic skill is crap here.. 

Actually brought out somewhat imo the best in mages, ugh they're tough to kill when vit, a little but just a little boost I think won't harm but not to the extent wherein everyone on the servers going mage, n omg rm that runs fast 1 min silence whoever they want at will, annoying haha

They go vit because they know they cant do much with INT . And , correct me if im wrong, but i think its just silence "magic" which almost of "magic skill" is crap (except the DoT). It means physical attack like sonic boom still can kill RM. And i read it somewhere that there is a "magic skill" that cant be disabled by silence. The Spear from necromancer.

And almost at high level around 130+, i bet no one fighter/rogue lose in PVP when dueling mage that dont have DoT.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

A small boost to players only wouldn't be so bad, although I think its fine as it is. I do crazy damage on people with my 16k matk necro, I just don't have any stuns, so I only get one or two hits in before I get stunned and killed.

• Administrator

Maybe unnerfing the magic damage would be a better suggestion, not boosting it.

can we know what is the difference for you between un-nerfing and boosting? in the end both mean adding so I have no idea what you're trying to say lol

Nobody ever gave any exact number, so this discussion got out of hand without people even knowing what the numeric difference will be

• Game Master

I don't think they should be given much of a boost, if they do get one at all. The problem isn't with the damage, they do some serious damage, it's just what each class has to offer, really.

Mages are supposed to be ranged types, so I think it's fair that fighters have an up-close advantage. Mages don't need to be good at everything, they can tank and do really awesome damage, is that not good enough?

• Upvote 1

can we know what is the difference for you between un-nerfing and boosting? in the end both mean adding so I have no idea what you're trying to say lol

Nobody ever gave any exact number, so this discussion got out of hand without people even knowing what the numeric difference will be

What I meant there by un-nerfed was the original damage that a magic attack can do without nerf. I thought it's different from the guy who suggested to boost magic damage 2x. I don't like that because I think that's too powerful. DPS+boosted magic attack 2x = too powerful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Mao The reason some warrior classes are "Rarely used" is because the classes are bugged. Like Crusader.

I believe we should do neither.

The magic attack should be slightly adapted by the staff, and a reasonable increase should be allowed.

There should be no doubling, no tripling, and certainly no removing nerfs.

New Suggestion: Remove name change 365 day requirement. It was better the other way...

@mao : magic damage is crazy at "original". You can deal 100k to player without nerf the damage instead of 2k.

Double is not that powerful to make from 2k to 4k. But i think its not fair now. But its better to add more magic damage , i mean varying it with matk. So people will try to buy int/matk item too.

@seraphyre : how many damage you deal with 16k matk to other person? Crit damage.

• Upvote 2

How about having a command for vendors at Nera Castle 3. So that they could have their shop on vend while their laptop/PC is off; to save electricity and stuff like that, and to make life easier to those who pay rent just to use a computer for xx hours. 

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

That would make life easier, even just like an auction house or something along those lines, if do-able. My computer/internet don't really allow for afking, so vending isn't an option for me. I'm sure it'd be helpful to quite a few players with similar problems.

• Upvote 1

How about having a command for vendors at Nera Castle 3. So that they could have their shop on vend while their laptop/PC is off; to save electricity and stuff like that, and to make life easier to those who pay rent just to use a computer for xx hours. 

I really agree with this.

unless i open 2 clients, and play one of them, every time i try to vend, i will get DC in less than an hour..

Add haunted mine to be available at map7d.

Make a special map (like PvP tournament) where all things changed : 1. The HP capasity grow significantly example from 15k to 80 k (so we can't die easily).

2. The damage is a bit fixed and get lowered or somehow ?

i likes this idea, but has like barriers where you has to kill a pack of monsters before you can continue, same with bosses

and last boss really hard so you needs at least 3 people

Sounds interesting o:! Make it more harder for people to put effort in is what you're saying?

i likes this idea, but has like barriers where you has to kill a pack of monsters before you can continue, same with bosses

and last boss really hard so you needs at least 3 people

agree too.. and make a rare drop (dont have to be a equipment, like component that have a good thing when crafted) + exp scroll like 10% maybe? hahaha would be very interesting , especially to reach howling cave 2F. 

how about make a 3F too xD , where the last boss have 10x normal boss HP. and have holy barrier that maybe annoying

• Upvote 1

agree too.. and make a rare drop (dont have to be a equipment, like component that have a good thing when crafted) + exp scroll like 10% maybe? hahaha would be very interesting , especially to reach howling cave 2F. 

how about make a 3F too xD , where the last boss have 10x normal boss HP. and have holy barrier that maybe annoying

hmm, yeah make the final boss drop a 10% scroll but make it so he only spawns for party every 24 hours so cant be abused, and yeah has to has lots of hp and special abilities.

and if you makes howling cave the dungeon makes it so you can only gets to 2F by completing 1F and getting to 3F by completing 2F

sounds like lots of fun :D

hmm, maybe for the dungeon system only for a high level rare drop, such as for tarintus, kierra, austere/ for high level boss. If it's for low level boss maybe it's too easy since we can use bwl, or any other equips eventhough we are low level, but in the end it's up to the staff. 

A lot of interesting ideas, Things like Raven Wings, and Reapers Axe should be unique boss drops like Plus had them. The boss monsters should be very strong, but enough that you can Solo them. An stronger version of the boss should be available for parties.

In order to do that , wouldn't the dungeons have to become more like an instance dungeon though? 

With the monsters & barriers.

Player of the Month.

The person is hand selected by the staff from in-game or from the forum's. The person would answer various questions asked by the GM at the time. Then the staff can post on forums who the Play of the Month is and his answers to the different questions.

For that month the selected players forum account would have a colored name and title. Along with a badge that states he/she was POTM for the date of -/-/-.

Maybe the selected POTM could get a little prize. 

Question Examples : What do you like best about Celestia Luna? If you could be any animal what would it be? If you could change anything about Celestia Luna what would you change? Would you like to make a shout-out to anyone? 

among many other questions.

I was also thinking. A Superman / Batman costumes would look cool.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• Administrator

^

I think Fire did make a thread about this before,

she picked random people then makes them as a topic of a thread in a forum

but the topic's dead now

Even then Player of the Month is not something that should be hosted by regular players, and why pick randomly? that just gives no merit to anything at all, for all you know they could of been their friends and people they just liked and kissed ass to, you can't pick anybody randomly, they could be a major rule breaker or a dick to people in game

• Upvote 1

Even then Player of the Month is not something that should be hosted by regular players, and why pick randomly? that just gives no merit to anything at all, for all you know they could of been their friends and people they just liked and kissed ass to, you can't pick anybody randomly, they could be a major rule breaker or a dick to people in game

I thought you would make it for people who deserve it only, So did not add it in.

Is the suggestion in general fair game though? 

I would love to see some quiet players out there who help out a lot get the spot light a bit.

Like Eon, wonderful job on keeping the game free of RMT and Acct traders. I nominate him to be the first POTM.

and yea players should be allowed to suggest nominees. <

legit selection should be left up to the staff and all though. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1