suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

might seem minor, but what about permanent map move scroll in item mall, gp and pp of course

would be better than keeping an extra in bags all the time :P

its not handy to make a 100 price item for 7d as perma map for XX GP/PP. some1 can teleport from website to alker , then buy another map?

so the PP and GP can be used to another item?

Also, 

are the item "free" from tasartia, i mean exp, nostrum, philo stone, material, enchant scroll, will be still there after update?

If no, i want to make a new char and fill it with all that item :p

are the item "free" from tasartia, i mean exp, nostrum, philo stone, material, enchant scroll, will be still there after update?

If no, i want to make a new char and fill it with all that item :P

I don't think it will happen. But this is the kind of information that will not be given in advance, because there would be a rush to fill as many accounts as possible with those items.

• Game Master

I doubt it as well, those items have been free for years. If they were gonna try to create more balance, I'm sure they'd change stats in classes/skills/etc and not in items unless necessary. I could be wrong, but I don't see that happening.

suggestions

DD 100-120

double dungeon date :wub:

better potions than sold at "mont blanc port"

Second that motion, Wud like to suggest that rather we complete the 15d variety of nostrums on the itemshop, cuz right now we only have the 15d mspd variety, wud help the $ to keep on coming in if u put it up for pp only

I was thinking that we needed higher HP/MP Pots.

Maybe make them craft only. So players can make profit from just creating the new potions for re-sale.

Or just stick them in an Npc shop  

i likes this idea, but crafting only, makes materials drop from at least NH monsters/pirates otherwise is easily exploitable ^_^

Eee. Since we have alot of lovers in-game, and since there's a "Wedding Hall". Can we have an NPC that does In-game weddings? 

YES and after they acquire "marriage skills" usable when they are in a party.

example skill: (ripped of devotion skill of pally in ragnarok) :P  :P  :P

Protect bride by taking the full damage that they are receiving. They must be in range to benefit from this, once they leave the skill is canceled and needs to be recasted.

Damage taken is based on the DEF of the person who gets hit, not the Groom that takes the hit.

• Administrator

oh yeah i just remembered.

We all have shields but i never see a BLOCK or PARRY.

would be nice to add that to pvp equation

Block works, it has a substantial damage reduction, there is just no message for blocking, parry does not exist though in this game and it would be too complicated to add it.

Eee. Since we have alot of lovers in-game, and since there's a "Wedding Hall". Can we have an NPC that does In-game weddings? 

The newly wed's should get a little ring to.. Nothing to special, just a little diamond ring for girls and gold band for guys.

maybe +1 to all stats or something minor.

New suggestion: Increasing the amount of monsters at Grave, and the new maps. Larger mobs mean, faster leveling. Maybe even get rid of the mobs people ignore, and re-place it with popular mobs to create new grinding areas.

More ants, more puffers. Less KS reports, more space to grind.