suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

• Game Master

There is an item thats called Kitty Ears or something, maybe we could get Panda Ears or whatever.

Edit- there called Neko Ears my mistake.

Another suggestion - Increase limit of images we can submit onto a post on forums if possible.

My reason: I want to create a CL photo album, of my stupid adventures. and I was saving pictures since I started CL... so its kinda "hearty" at least 100 images. It has a few images of our new GM's when they where wee little babies lvl 12 ;{P . Just wondering if we can extend the limit, not a huge increase but a decent one. I am thinking like 20. whatever.

Could make a photo album elsewhere and link to it? If you do that, you could put seperate albums for seperate occasions and just link each one with a label on it or something.

Or maybe just do daily posts, since you can bump a topic every 24 hours, just stick a date/occasion in the post and upload a few pictures per day.

That works to.

I wanted to ask, is it hard to change the map theme songs?

If not we should have our own version of various themes, each map has its own theme that flows with the map, it would be cool if we made our own version of them. Just for the hell of it, mix things up.

I think it would be a great idea to sharpen up and up-date the Tutorials. The little flashing "!" Tutorials.

It needs to tell information like

"Doing quest is pointless, and its easier to kill monsters to gain levels"

"You can find various potions, teleport scrolls and useful items for cheap at Tastaria in Alker Harbor"

ect ect.

Make them more Celestia Luna appropriate.

• Downvote 4

• Administrator

I think it would be a great idea to sharpen up and up-date the Tutorials. The little flashing "!" Tutorials.

It needs to tell information like

"Doing quest is pointless, and its easier to kill monsters to gain levels"

"You can find various potions, teleport scrolls and useful items for cheap at Tastaria in Alker Harbor"

ect ect.

Make them more Celestia Luna appropriate.

Why? How do you know everything will remain the same after the update?

• Upvote 1

My basis for this suggestion is that other Mmo's have this and I personally like the idea [because I am lazy]

Auto-use potions. If we had 3 types.

Bronze [Low total potion heal amount and only heals when HP reaches 25%]

Silver [ Medium total Potion heal amount and heals at 50%]

Gold [ High potion heal value and heals at 50% Hp]

These are just examples of how other games had the, work.

It would really help to have these auto potions especially when fighting a really strong boss [high HP] or when grinding mobs. Not to mention people could sell these items for gold and what-not.

Idk if it would work with Luna though, I know that you said it is hard to add new features in like this.

• Administrator

My basis for this suggestion is that other Mmo's have this and I personally like the idea [because I am lazy]

Auto-use potions. If we had 3 types.

Bronze [Low total potion heal amount and only heals when HP reaches 25%]

Silver [ Medium total Potion heal amount and heals at 50%]

Gold [ High potion heal value and heals at 50% Hp]

These are just examples of how other games had the, work.

It would really help to have these auto potions especially when fighting a really strong boss [high HP] or when grinding mobs. Not to mention people could sell these items for gold and what-not.

Idk if it would work with Luna though, I know that you said it is hard to add new features in like this.

that is the laziest thing ever. why even play a game if you want it done for you, where's the fun and excitement of saying "wow I outsmarted the fight and timed my potions and skills well and survived and got a great loot!"

that is the laziest thing ever. why even play a game if you want it done for you, where's the fun and excitement of saying "wow I outsmarted the fight and timed my potions and skills well and survived and got a great loot!"

The intense feeling you get when your "auto potion heals you right in the nick of time, allowing you to get that 1 lucky critical against the boss to save your hide and get that rare drop you been fighting for"

Same thing ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

The intense feeling you get when your "auto potion heals you right in the nick of time, allowing you to get that 1 lucky critical against the boss to save your hide and get that rare drop you been fighting for"

Same thing ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

you could also say this; your potion cooldown finished at the perfect time so that dot doesnt kill you, it requires you to think ahead and use the potions at key points rather than it doing it for you

i prefer no auto-potions

you could also say this; your potion cooldown finished at the perfect time so that dot doesnt kill you, it requires you to think ahead and use the potions at key points rather than it doing it for you

i prefer no auto-potions

Then don't use them. lol.

There will still be regular potions, but the auto potions could be an available as a choice for voters/donators.

the suggestion was already shot down anyways.

A weekly discount at itemmall? Maybe some item can be disconted 2-3 GP/PP a week, get normal after next discount. Not much discount, but good idea to make us stay tune at itemshop price update?

Every week would be a different deal, offering a slight price reduction on 1 item.

Wow. Maybe this game can add 'mini-game' like bingo/tic tac toe/ (dunno the real name, but its like 'caro' at blackberry game, need to put 5 same symbol horizontal/vertical/diagonal to win).

Also this mini-game, where player can put a 'bet' xD

Ok I know you're not going to implement the rides from Plus (actually I found them annoying >.>) but whoa imagine how cool it would be to tame certain monsters like turtles or leopards or gryphons and use them as mounts! I don't think it should make the player a lot faster than wings, but it would look so cool...

use the "edit" button to prevent multiple posts its there for a reason not just to look pretty 

Ok I know you're not going to implement the rides from Plus (actually I found them annoying >.>) but whoa imagine how cool it would be to tame certain monsters like turtles or leopards or gryphons and use them as mounts! I don't think it should make the player a lot faster than wings, but it would look so cool...

I think we are not going to get mounts unfortunately.

If we get all the plus pets, There will be plenty of coolness to go around though.

There are some really cool/amazing pets. Maybe we will get those.

i could never see the point of the mounts or pets