suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

Make Despair can be used with 1H sword .. Its not weapon specified i think. So its good to make this paralyze skill can be used for 1H fighter

Edit :

How about make a new thread organized by GM about event,

That show when, and what the prize of event?

Edited by alvian

use the "edit" button to prevent multiple posts its there for a reason not just to look pretty 

i could never see the point of the mounts or pets 

nuh why are the gm's rejecting these kind of suggestions? Well if you'll implement these things you'll attract more players=more profit and besides will the update last for like 10 years? xD  It could have been better if no updates will be made since you keep on rejecting stuffs....Classic is what every player wants...there is no need for a big update like this...

• Downvote 5

Its there game (Staff), we suggest things (Players), The Staff reject/accept suggestions.

Its how the process works.

This update is a major work in progress, Adapting the plus changes then integrating them into Classic, and making them bug free and still Classic I am sure is not easy to do. If you played Gpotato you would know, Plus had many many bugs. So many bugs, nobody gave 2 fucks to fix them. Just stay patient, if you don't like it leave.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

nuh why are the gm's rejecting these kind of suggestions? Well if you'll implement these things you'll attract more players=more profit and besides will the update last for like 10 years? xD  It could have been better if no updates will be made since you keep on rejecting stuffs....Classic is what every player wants...there is no need for a big update like this...

Who says the GM'S are rejecting it. Me saying i couln,t see the point in mounts or pets was my own opinion there are many reason i dislike them, some of which being (buggy as hell and we have map move scrolls which are dead easy to obtain) and the pets are super weak other than 1 or 2 buffs they offer nothing useful. But remember this is my opinion

• Upvote 1

I would like to suggest that on the character selection screen, we could see the inventory and equipped items for each character.

I don't want to manage the items there, only view the character items. Sometimes I leave a character with some unused items. When I want to take them back, I have to log with each one of them to see their inventory, and search for this item.

I know it may very dificulty to implement, but it is a suggestion anyway.

It would be cool if we could get an item that Morphs you into a monster or an NPC like the guards at gate. It can be "Morph Pill" in description "Changes you into a Guard NPC for 30 minute" it would be for looks only though. I'm sure people will buy them for fun. I think it would be fun to morph into a slime :P

Potions that a NPC can sell that heals both HP & MP. like the Elixirs that drop from bubbles sometimes. if they can be sold by an NPC store.

• Downvote 1

Those are called trans on a game called -removed-, it let you transform to monsters for a short time.
It would be good if there's a luna version.

Those potions can be acquired to the store you can buy to if you won a castle siege, but castle siege is not available here.

• Game Master

Those are called trans on a game called -removed-, it let you transform to monsters for a short time.

It would be good if there's a luna version.

Those potions can be acquired to the store you can buy to if you won a castle siege, but castle siege is not available here.

Aye, you know better than to mention other games. 

Anyway, it'd be interesting, but I'm not sure whether it should be implemented "just for looks," if they do choose to do it.

It would be way to difficult to do that, make the EXP rate different for VIP players. But what you Can do.

Is VIP players get a Permanent 10% EXP scroll.

Or we get our own private server channel [Channel 11] Where EXP/Drop rates are higher?

Or maybe we should get a [VIP Potion] Pot which increases all Stats by 2-5% Permanently.

Ect ect..

New Suggestion:

Event calendar. With the GM throwing the event, and its type. Along with projected time. < Possibilities

I don't want to throw a player hosted event in fear of disturbing a GM event. Or making the players choose between 2. It would just be an inconvenience. Better to have a calendar.

We can still have "pop-up" events like normal, that are not on the calendar.

But you know...

whatever.

That event calender tho... I want that too.

OK, I know this would be an extreme change, and really difficult, as I have to work with stuff like this every day but...

I think the interface elements are too big. I use a laptop (1366x768 px) so I have to set the game's resolution to 1024x768, and there's no space around to move the game's widows. I like to play with my inventory open and an extra actions tab, plus minimap plus chat window plus crafting/destroying windows open. And there's no space to move everything around. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the few resolution options, but I think making the windows thinner would solve at least part of this issue.

Again, I know this is hard, I'm a interface designer and it's really annoying to make things beautiful and make them work without crashing and without some stupid person yelling at you on the phone all the time but yeah that's it.

• Game Master

OK, I know this would be an extreme change, and really difficult, as I have to work with stuff like this every day but...

I think the interface elements are too big. I use a laptop (1366x768 px) so I have to set the game's resolution to 1024x768, and there's no space around to move the game's widows. I like to play with my inventory open and an extra actions tab, plus minimap plus chat window plus crafting/destroying windows open. And there's no space to move everything around. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the few resolution options, but I think making the windows thinner would solve at least part of this issue.

Again, I know this is hard, I'm a interface designer and it's (pardon my language) fucking annoying to make things beautiful and make them work without crashing and without some stupit person yelling at you on the phone all the time but yeah that's it.

There will be new resolutions to help with that, they'll fit your screen better and have plenty of room for everything.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

I believe Paladins' self heal is going to be buffed where it heals a good chunk of health but has a long CD. Not sure how effective it will be, but I hope it helps, because I have a Paladin with 24k HP, and a 247 Heal, and it takes a few minutes to heal up to full health.

I don't think any better potions are necessary, though, other classes would be able to use them in PVP and such and it'd kind of imbalance things.

I believe Paladins' self heal is going to be buffed where it heals a good chunk of health but has a long CD. Not sure how effective it will be, but I hope it helps, because I have a Paladin with 24k HP, and a 247 Heal, and it takes a few minutes to heal up to full health.

I don't think any better potions are necessary, though, other classes would be able to use them in PVP and such and it'd kind of 

Then maybe have a level 2 divine justice (+650hp per 5 seconds) and level 3 (+1000hp per 5 seconds) both with 25 second longer cooldowns and both only givrn to pallies, anf phalanxes?