suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

• Game Master

I don't know if I like that. I like that you have to work for equipment at higher levels, that's kind of how it should be.

Rare armor already drops at 9x mobs, and if you need to grind for that, players should know how to craft themselves armor that will provide sufficient stat points for grinding. Just using NPC armor drops would be the easy way out, not to mention it probably wouldn't be any good. Normal armor doesn't sell for much gold (apart from the 115 stuff), and NPC equipment doesn't help much anyway.

• Game Master

Yes. I consider 90-95 to be higher levels. My former post still applies, people should know how to make armor at that point. It honestly doesn't cost very much, like 100m to get high stats for all three pieces combined. That's like 40-50 mobs in NH, you can 1v1 that if you're not able to grind there yet.

• Game Master

I see what you mean, but just in my personal opinion, players should be making their own armor at that point. It's not hard, and it's just silly to me to make things easy for them where they just have to get drops here and there and they're good. Players should work for their stuff. 

Armor molds, on the other hand, I don't think would be too bad. Or maybe full ingots/leather/cloth in NH instead of pieces. 'Cause currently, most people just drop the materials cause they're useless, nobody wants to craft armor at 105+ (again, aside from 115). It takes more effort than it's worth, because with that money, most people can buy the rare sets.

Yes, I think dropping perium ingots and rune ingots are a better alternative. If THATS not possible at least raise the success rate for crafting rune and perium ingots.

raise the rate also of the future 120+ items if they'll do that, I think the rate it super low on those items.

PP/GP Item that raises the chance of crafting an item by say 30% & 60% and they also raise the chance of getting a construction stat you want.

So "Vit Crafting Powder" - Would raise the crafting success rate by 30% and guarantees a Vitality Construct stat.

And then they can have versions for the other major stats "Str, Int, Wis, Dex"

That would solve the problem?

PP/GP Item that raises the chance of crafting an item by say 30% & 60% and they also raise the chance of getting a construction stat you want.

So "Vit Crafting Powder" - Would raise the crafting success rate by 30% and guarantees a Vitality Construct stat.

How to get those powder actually?

it's still a suggestion wew.

Its not called the unobtainable "refining powder (stat)"? If not, I agree with this.

I don't think they plan for the items in lucky boxes to be tradeable. Otherwise people could make new characters and sell all of the stuff in them over and over again after leveling for like an hour. 

this

That is only if you guys are adding lucky boxes to be obtainable in someway other than the item mall. Perhaps make lucky boxes ONLY obtainable in the item mall.

I think its only right these items be dropped by Raid Bosses, High level bosses, and of course available in item shop

It retains the value, and people have something to sell among other reasons.