suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

hmm... that's bit weird, I already test it with Fifin long time ago on Test Duel

and since she is Grandmaster with alots of MP, she said: "my MP almost Half x.x"

I don't know if is not work for you... maybe LAG? XD

-> wew, i wanna try that, i just hope they could include some fixing of skill bug on the update, even not all :3.

Yes before the end of the year.

Yes nice teaser ash , thanks:D yey

\m/

Guest Derpyderp

alrite, im selling al my lvl 115 gears XD

dont do it fortune. just a friendly tip.

Nerf the hell out of Holy Taker.

no. wont happen 

Me my suggestion for upcoming event is to able to Auto Detect those skill hacks players ingame. with these its improve the game economy and attract more supporter(donator) of the game to have our economy bigger and better.

We love you CL...! Hoping for better...

Well 50/50 players don't really think its a major priority to add the 6 tier jobs and there's others that would die for it .

So insted of our admin/devel crack their heads trying to add the 6 tier jobs wich would take alot of trouble imo , how about simply our celestia team add some new and awesome skills in each 5 tier job ( Destroyer , BladeTakers , Cardinals , etc ) that we can only use/ obtain with a lvl requirement of 145 . 

so it would go both ways , we couldn't get those awesome skills from 6 tier until we get to 145 and cl team doesn't need to go thro all that trouble adding the 6 tier job ( quests and change jobs ) :s

Well 50/50 players don't really think its a major priority to add the 6 tier jobs and there's others that would die for it .

So insted of our admin/devel crack their heads trying to add the 6 tier jobs wich would take alot of trouble imo , how about simply our celestia team add some new and awesome skills in each 5 tier job ( Destroyer , BladeTakers , Cardinals , etc ) that we can only use/ obtain with a lvl requirement of 145 .

so it would go both ways , we couldn't get those awesome skills from 6 tier until we get to 145 and cl team doesn't need to go thro all that trouble adding the 6 tier job ( quests and change jobs ) :s

before they do that,

they should fix "ALL" the skills that are bug.

Me my suggestion for upcoming event is to able to Auto Detect those skill hacks players ingame. with these its improve the game economy and attract more supporter(donator) of the game to have our economy bigger and better.

We love you CL...! Hoping for better...

Up for this.. More power CL ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! i think my suggestion is not that kind of important but could you open the way going to the floating boat in alker harbor? kinda nice to afk in there :D

Or, we could we could use the ship to travel to Nera Harbor XD

Oh yeah, I have a suggestion....

How about if we have a better fighting style with Dual-Wielded weapons, in case when you're not using any skills (the normal attack) , I mean, it's kinda lame if the fighting movements sounded like when you're using your fists...(Those who have experienced using Dual-Wield weapons know about this) and also make the One-handed skills work for Dual-Wielders so that they can be much stronger

Oh yeah, I have a suggestion....

How about if we have a better fighting style with Dual-Wielded weapons, in case when you're not using any skills (the normal attack) , I mean, it's kinda lame if the fighting movements sounded like when you're using your fists...(Those who have experienced using Dual-Wield weapons know about this) and also make the One-handed skills work for Dual-Wielders so that they can be much stronger

i dont think that's fair for the one handed player out there.

none will play paladin, or one handed magnus.

Not sure if this is suggested b4

ctrl + right click to sell item without confirmation

Remove auto attack after using skills

+1 GO GO GO for this and..

Bug/Crash Fix.. have some Mall sales HAHAHAA... please 

is it possble to get some pets on luna +??

and is it possble to remove the program that detects the anti virus.. even it cant harm your pc..bcuz of that new comers are scared to try..

i recommend this to my 10 friends and only 2ppl played it cuz of that program even i say it cant harm your pc they just dont like.. -.-

and Castle Siege/  Guild Tournament fix.. even if there is Guild wars.. etc Guild tournament is diff.. you only need 100 kills for to kill 100 player won..

so its really diff.. and it can stop those Guild bullies.. and on castle siege.. castle siege dungeon drops.. i would like the guild tournament once a month...

so guild wars dont affect and they will still do wars..

Make Nera the 1st Town :))) to encourage newbs.. they will see that there are many ppl on CL.. the Stall is only on Channel 1.. cuz its wierd if its in channel 3..

when i 1st saw this game.. wooh no stalls.. wew stall are hidden u need to search 1st before u saw.. so im thinking put it on channel 1.. and make Nera the 1st map :))

or maybe just put the stall on channel 1 :))) if its not pssble..

and this i dunno if this is pssble.. the glows same but change it colors To +7 to blue +10 to yellow + 13 to violet or i dunno.. but same glow or just... make +13 weps

more glows..

unfair gamers edited chars if this edit etc etc is really flowing in this game.... just put add Skill NPC so all ppl would make their char imba..

or just remove this.. items are useless to those edit chars..

Fix time event Last man standding map with a time every twice a day.. and tournament every weekends... PVP ladder detector.. HAHAH

wew this is easy to say buy yeah.. i know its hard.. just suggesting it..

Active Event GM.. hmm ??

GOGO CELESTIA!! MORE POWER!! ^^

and is it possble to remove the program that detects the anti virus.. even it cant harm your pc..bcuz of that new comers are scared to try..

i recommend this to my 10 friends and only 2ppl played it cuz of that program even i say it cant harm your pc they just dont like.. -.-

and Castle Siege/  Guild Tournament fix.. even if there is Guild wars.. etc Guild tournament is diff.. you only need 100 kills for to kill 100 player won..

so its really diff.. and it can stop those Guild bullies.. and on castle siege.. castle siege dungeon drops.. i would like the guild tournament once a month...

Make Nera the 1st Town :))) to encourage newbs.. they will see that there are many ppl on CL.. the Stall is only on Channel 1.. cuz its wierd if its in channel 3..

when i 1st saw this game.. wooh no stalls.. wew stall are hidden u need to search 1st before u saw.. so im thinking put it on channel 1.. and make Nera the 1st map :))

and this i dunno if this is pssble.. the glows same but change it colors To +7 to blue +10 to yellow + 13 to violet or i dunno.. but same glow or just... make +13 weps

more glows..

unfair gamers edited chars if this edit etc etc is really flowing in this game.... just put add Skill NPC so all ppl would make their char imba..

Fix time event Last man standding map with a time every twice a day.. and tournament every weekends... PVP ladder detector.. HAHAH

Active Event GM.. hmm ??

I agree with everything u sayd, pal. And about editing chars, make it like a huge price wich everyone can achive in time and ucould just add stats to your char or something :D

more glows..

Active Event GM.. hmm ??

07a.jpg

• Upvote 1

imho, makes the game more stable and so often crashed,

i always encountered this problem every i play this game, this is super annoying i think  <_< 

not just me, but many people face this problems too,.. i tried with several PCs with different client, the problems keep following  :o  :o  :o 

hmm, make the quest in this game more entertaining, cz many people just keep leveling and skip the quest..  :) 

thats it for now, i'll post again when i encountered something in the game that needs improvement  B) 

Before suggesting anything further please do plant these thought in your mind:

1. Its a private server. We do not have 100% technical support from the real game developer (EYA Interactive) which has dumped this game like last year. Basically our team gather every single luna files out there (official/non official leaks) and translate / code it back so we can improve our own server file. So unless we can get our hand on these scattered source files, whatever you suggested is either going to be considered OR put aside (until files that support it appear).

2. We don't like plus. Regardless what the player opinion about benefit of plus, we don't like it. Why ? because its a mess. Plus is how EYA being too ambitious and failed. HOWEVER, we will try to port some of plus feature like items/maps/monsters/jobs and it is an ongoing project. Orange already posted some of it in the News but like I said in point (1), whatever you suggested it depend on how well the source files is coded.

3. We have plans on customizing the weapon glow and also Orange have some surprise yet about 'Luna fresh look' that she will soon reveal so you can still put up an suggestion and use the point (1) as your guide.

4. We do not like to fully customized our server. Yes there is some improvement on some part but it is for the sake of giving our player a 'fresh' look at how well we develop the Classic Luna and not that crappy Plus that EYA try so hard. Luna is a great game, but it was coded badly by the Koreans. It takes time for our developer to test and code our own Luna online.

5. Further suggestions like quests/homes/guild war/tournament are all considered as content and we will improve/implement them in time.

6. Bugs/Errors are common and it will be fix along with the next update. However for bugs like skills/items/system might take time to test out and correct the coding. 

That would be all for now.

• Upvote 3