suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

~aw man , i was hoping a houses for hideout , sleep and rest . cooking , stationary vehicle & eating feature may dropped out after update ( because its behaves like candy/potion . its gives unique buffs )

~i hope skill do not need ' crafting item thing ' , Draphia ( a skeleton dragon look like tarintus , but he has only 2 legs ) , a undead pirates that based

off crew blue beard pirates ( the crew is a pirate only wield some sort of hidden knife . as he saying ' did u really think i don't have weapon ' ) , a monster look like angel but wield giant sickle . maybe a reaper monster also appears

~one of NPC in lunaplus > nera grave , who was frankstein ( with long ears that same as elf ) . indicating frankstein monsters also appears

~ no lunaplus skill ( if there is , skill from original game could be replaced ) . the reason why i don't want skill replaced because there is forbidden skill that not allowed casted in duel ( aside return to bind ) , called ' skip risk ' ( exclusive for mage ) . teleport player short distances ( as well able get out duel cage ) , this trick was discovered by one of my close friend ( as well using return scrolls ) . but he went quiet to play all luna

• Downvote 1

• Administrator

~aw man , i was hoping a houses for hideout , sleep and rest . cooking , stationary vehicle & eating feature may dropped out after update ( because its behaves like candy/potion . its gives unique buffs )

~i hope skill do not need ' crafting item thing ' , Draphia ( a skeleton dragon look like tarintus , but he has only 2 legs ) , a undead pirates that based

off crew blue beard pirates ( the crew is a pirate only wield some sort of hidden knife . as he saying ' did u really think i don't have weapon ' ) , a monster look like angel but wield giant sickle . maybe a reaper monster also appears

~one of NPC in lunaplus > nera grave , who was frankstein ( with long ears that same as elf ) . indicating frankstein monsters also appears

~ no lunaplus skill ( if there is , skill from original game could be replaced ) . the reason why i don't want skill replaced because there is forbidden skill that not allowed casted in duel ( aside return to bind ) , called ' skip risk ' ( exclusive for mage ) . teleport player short distances ( as well able get out duel cage ) , this trick was discovered by one of my close friend ( as well using return scrolls ) . but he went quiet to play all luna

Hey may as well go full luna plus with that because that's basically what it is! We said no vehicles, no housing, idk what the "skill do not need crafting item thing' means, idk about that frankenstein thing either, also we said we are staying classic, that means we won't be using luna plus skills nor stats

Sir the thing i really want in CL just to be safe maybe some players would be more eager to join if there are things that can be mounted ( i know people of CL want cute and cool and good looking characters and adding objects that can be mounted can be added to their fashion thus making people more eager to play CL) got the idea? its just a suggestion though since this topic is suggestions lol

Personally i would like some things that can be mounted if anyone agrees give me +1 haha suggestion again, , , , 

Hey may as well go full luna plus with that because that's basically what it is! We said no vehicles, no housing, idk what the "skill do not need crafting item thing' means, idk about that frankenstein thing either, also we said we are staying classic, that means we won't be using luna plus skills nor stats

i mean't item crafting thing is a item used for certain skills ( last time lunaplus , my blizzard cost me a item crafting thing ) . the icon is a white stone 

i don't want the feature have with that ( i may know to easily gain it , but still i don't like it )

• 3 weeks later...

Option to take off emotes.

Facial Emotes.

Reason - Its not necessary, but I don't like having it change my face if I am in a PM or guild chat. I don't like my character making the chat expressions. 

Removal or Lowering Guild/Union dis-assembly Penalty.

Union wait time is 5 days; Reduce to 2 days Ect.

I just wanted to change my union name and I have to wait 5 days, is kinda a waste of time. Not really necessary.

Allow Forums users to set there default type color!!!

Reason - So we can just type and it will type in the Color / Font we set it as.

Maybe you guys can only have the option unlocked to the forum users who post more. 1,000+ Post maybe? A bonus for those who help out a lot [or spam :P ].

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Limit the number of guilds who can join a union,  we all know 2/3 of server population or even more so comes from just 1 nationality. . . just so the rest can compete in fair numbers in war. . .  like from 5 guilds currently to like 2 so there ll be more unions get created and so there ll be lots of diff wars for everyone, . . not just 1-2  5-guilded union dominating the entire celestia. . . 

• Administrator

If you want to post different suggestions either follow the "suggestions for upcoming update" topic or create separate topics for big suggestions, don't need 2 "all-kinds" suggestions topics, also you don't have to suggest for us to fix something that is already in game but is not working, rule n1 common sense, of course we will try to fix any broken content for the update

Limit the number of guilds who can join a union,  we all know 2/3 of server population or even more so comes from just 1 nationality. . . just so the rest can compete in fair numbers in war. . .  like from 5 guilds currently to like 2 so there ll be more unions get created and so there ll be lots of diff wars for everyone, . . not just 1-2  5-guilded union dominating the entire celestia. . . 

• Administrator

Do not quote your own messages to bump them, that won't help at all and is considered as spamming