suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

• Game Master

I don't think they have any plans to add Mounts or Rides since they are unnecessary and just create unbalance in the game. It's been discussed and I'm pretty sure the plan is to only add costumes and maps for the most part.

• Game Master

Lol I never used that, even in Plus. I'm not so sure how easy it would be to implement that into the system, or if they'd even want to. Not like you have to do much running, considering you can teleport to any map with free scrolls, and from there, it only takes a minute or two to reach a certain spot on any given map.

• Game Master

Yeah, if I remember correctly, they're only removed cause they don't work. If they do add them in though, they may have to lower the chances of spawning Tarintus and Kierra, maybe. Since people here are so rich, they could easily afford enough books to spawn the raid bosses on the current chances. 

Party transfer scroll.

Party leader uses scroll < Sends request confirmation to party members < Party members teleport directly to party leaders position

Summoning Party Members,, thats cool idea xDDD

Permanent Experience Scrolls. I know this is probably very easy to debate about. The idea is this: Introduce very expensive, permanent EXP scrolls for example:

[Private Donation] [Example]

100% = $110

30% = $40

20% = $30

10% = $20

^ All stack together 

I know some people might believe this will "unbalance" the game, but there is really no harm done. 

It just saves time of constantly buying EXP scrolls, and applying them. Either way most players have EXP scrolls on anyways.

They should not be able to stack with regular EXP items.

It will help stimulate the in-game economy to.

Just an idea.

permanent exp scrolls would defeat the purpose of having 100% in item mall. It seems like a great idea but, its just too much. If you want to make a suggestion for private donation you go to the IRC channel and suggest it there. 

Forum Suggestion: Secure Posting.

Meaning; For example a guild can create a general guild page, and everyone can see its BASIC information [whatever we type into it for basic]; But we can also put a Password lock on the thread. So in order to see the complete post you would need to have the password, and it can hide replies to.

So basic post = Limited Post & Public Can see it [Everyone]

Secure Post = The complete post, with replies [People with password & Staff only can see it]

So We can post more freely without everyone seeing it.

Reason: If I do not have access to a computer; I would only be able to use my phone; to use the forums. But I can still tell my guild something, and nobody else would see it. It is secure. I want to be able to share information with my guild, and have flexibility. This option would really make it easy to communicate. Without people you don't want stalking your post. Sometimes I might just want my actual friends to know something you know.

• Administrator

Forum Suggestion: Secure Posting.

Meaning; For example a guild can create a general guild page, and everyone can see its BASIC information [whatever we type into it for basic]; But we can also put a Password lock on the thread. So in order to see the complete post you would need to have the password, and it can hide replies to.

So basic post = Limited Post & Public Can see it [Everyone]

Secure Post = The complete post, with replies [People with password & Staff only can see it]

So We can post more freely without everyone seeing it.

Reason: If I do not have access to a computer; I would only be able to use my phone; to use the forums. But I can still tell my guild something, and nobody else would see it. It is secure. I want to be able to share information with my guild, and have flexibility. This option would really make it easy to communicate. Without people you don't want stalking your post. Sometimes I might just want my actual friends to know something you know.

Make an IRC channel for your guild, if you register it you are the owner and can set whoever you want for operators, ban, kick, etc from your channel and for reminders you can use the channel notice, simple and easy.

Make an IRC channel for your guild, if you register it you are the owner and can set whoever you want for operators, ban, kick, etc from your channel and for reminders you can use the channel notice, simple and easy.

Thing is, lets say I post something on the forum for them, its there forever. So someone can see it a day or so later, and still know.

IRC while still a good idea, is mostly immediate and would defeat the purpose.

And I can't be in there 24/7 to monitor and share information to all my players. Since they are from all over the world. It would be hard to get information out, and communicate efficiently.

On the other hand, Secure Posting would not have that problem. Anytime, the post is still there, for everyone.

Thing is, lets say I post something on the forum for them, its there forever. So someone can see it a day or so later, and still know.

IRC while still a good idea, is mostly immediate and would defeat the purpose.

And I can't be in there 24/7 to monitor and share information to all my players. Since they are from all over the world. It would be hard to get information out, and communicate efficiently.

On the other hand, Secure Posting would not have that problem. Anytime, the post is still there, for everyone.

I still think IRC is a better option. It saves your previous chats and like it has been said above, you can set whatever you want as the channel owner. As for the "password" and such for the guild pages, I don't think it's necessary.

For the exp scrolls, I agree with seraphyre. The idea of having longer exp scrolls isn't a bad idea but permanent is not a good idea in my opinion. Like Ash said, it defeats the purpose of having 100% in item mall from my perspective.