Upcoming update news/ideas?

AxeOfZues

I'm hearing a lot about an upcoming update, which is something I cannot wait for, so I'm wondering, what do other players want in the game? I've already seen a thread about the smoothing of the graphics :D 

I personally want castle siege and marriage systems up and running. They have to change that honeymoon costume though or at least make it so that only your partner sees it because in old luna you had to choose between having guys flirting with you all the time in front of your partner or you never having a "luna honeymoon" with your spouse. 

I personally want castle siege and marriage systems up and running. They have to change that honeymoon costume though or at least make it so that only your partner sees it because in old luna you had to choose between having guys flirting with you all the time in front of your partner or you never having a "luna honeymoon" with your spouse. 

that's cool, i do agree with the castle siege

smoothing of the graphics.... i think that is not really important "for me" coz my playground is only @ Nera castle 3  :)  . but i hope they make some spaces between Shop,, its really irritates me when i open shop and other player open shop too in front of my nose,,,  AZ#@%$#^%@^ buyer cant click my shop. <_<

- add spaces around 1 meter between shop @ NC. -_-

smoothing of the graphics.... i think that is not really important "for me" coz my playground is only @ Nera castle 3  :)  . but i hope they make some spaces between Shop,, its really irritates me when i open shop and other player open shop too in front of my nose,,,  AZ#@%$#^%@^ buyer cant click my shop. <_<

- add spaces around 1 meter between shop @ NC. -_-

we have more spaces now, actually.

a year  ago, when active ppls are over 1k, you can spend entire 2 hours just for browsing the so crowded NC 3..

and NC 1 was as crowded as NC 3 now.

but now, none vends at NC 1. ~_~

I want a few GMs in game wich make events in game everyday (or just a custom system for it) like TvT or CTF with a reward ofc it would be like um 3-5 times a day or every 2-3 hours, it would be awesome dont tell me.. :P

we have more spaces now, actually.

a year  ago, when active ppls are over 1k, you can spend entire 2 hours just for browsing the so crowded NC 3..

and NC 1 was as crowded as NC 3 now.

but now, none vends at NC 1. ~_~

I believe CL will be crowded like in the old days after the update

• Upvote 2

A separate pvp channel that prevents any player to use overpowered items and as you enter provides almost the same equipments to any other job as you enter at the arena so that anyone can kill each other and have fun but as you come out it will return back to normal.

I want a few GMs in game wich make events in game everyday (or just a custom system for it) like TvT or CTF with a reward ofc it would be like um 3-5 times a day or every 2-3 hours, it would be awesome dont tell me.. :P

I believe CL will be crowded like in the old days after the update

agree :p event, event, event~