Necro path...

kokolukas

Question

Hi guys, i new here, I want to ask about Path Necro... I read many guide and found 4 path for Necro. Please help me about this:

1. Mage- Cleric  -Priest -Inqu    -NEcro

2. Mage- Wizard- Sorc - Bishop- Necro

3. Mage- Cleric  - Sorc - Inqu    - Necro

4. Mage- Wizard -priest - Inqu - Necro

5. Or u have any path, please share ....

Can u help me to know about  (+) and (-) from that 4 Path?

or 

If i want to make Vit Necro, which one should i choose?.....

Thanks for your help  :)  

PS: Sory for my bad English :P

6 answers to this question

5. Mage - Wizard - Monk - Bishop - Necro ( more pdef, less HP bar )

--------------------- Priest - Inquirer - Necro (less pdef, more HP bar )

.   --------------------- Sorce -------------- Necro ( + stunning type,,i think its only for full INT type necro)
Suit yourself , whether you wanna be a pdef vit type or HP vit type.

1. Mage>Cleric>Priest>Inq>Necro - positives: you'd be able to learn binding skills such as Cripple to hold the target(s) in place, higher level hp passives, level 6 bless vital which is a good hp boost. negatives: super slow casting, low level buffs

2. Mage>Wizard>Sorc>Bishop>Necro - positives: stuns, higher level buffs from bishop including level 3 Shrewd Spell (fast casting). negatives: you'd be missing buffs such as Armor Link which adds more p.def, moderate hp and defense

3. Mage>Cleric >Sorc>Inq>Necro - positives: stuns, binds, higher hp. negatives: low level buffs, Cleric does not provide all that priest/bishop gives, no beholder, moderate defense

4. Mage>Wizard>Priest>Inq>Necro - positives: good hp, binds, basic buffs. negatives: low level buffs, slow casting, moderate defense, no stuns

5.(most common path) Mage>Wizard>Monk>Bishop>Necro - positives: higher level buffs including level 3 Shrewd Spell (fast casting), good defense with level 6 Shield from Bishop and level 4 Armor Link from Monk. negatives: no stuns, the hp isn't the greatest, but with good equipment it can become better

Path 5 is the most common because players go for good defense and fast casting rather than the opposite. It's really flexible, but, there are other necros with the paths you have given, it's all really up to you and what you're comfortable with. Good luck ~

1. Mage>Cleric>Priest>Inq>Necro - positives: you'd be able to learn binding skills such as Cripple to hold the target(s) in place, higher level hp passives, level 6 bless vital which is a good hp boost. negatives: super slow casting, low level buffs

2. Mage>Wizard>Sorc>Bishop>Necro - positives: stuns, higher level buffs from bishop including level 3 Shrewd Spell (fast casting). negatives: you'd be missing buffs such as Armor Link which adds more p.def, moderate hp and defense

3. Mage>Cleric >Sorc>Inq>Necro - positives: stuns, binds, higher hp. negatives: low level buffs, Cleric does not provide all that priest/bishop gives, no beholder, moderate defense

4. Mage>Wizard>Priest>Inq>Necro - positives: good hp, binds, basic buffs. negatives: low level buffs, slow casting, moderate defense, no stuns

5.(most common path) Mage>Wizard>Monk>Bishop>Necro - positives: higher level buffs including level 3 Shrewd Spell (fast casting), good defense with level 6 Shield from Bishop and level 4 Armor Link from Monk. negatives: no stuns, the hp isn't the greatest, but with good equipment it can become better

Path 5 is the most common because players go for good defense and fast casting rather than the opposite. It's really flexible, but, there are other necros with the paths you have given, it's all really up to you and what you're comfortable with. Good luck ~

How about for Mage > Cleric > Priest > Bishop > Necromancer?  :(

How about for Mage > Cleric > Priest > Bishop > Necromancer?  :(

Cleric>Priest>Bishop is more of a pure path, Bishop is basically the upgrade of Priest, so there would be no benefits of going Priest>Bishop, either one or the other.

• Upvote 1

Cleric>Priest>Bishop is more of a pure path, Bishop is basically the upgrade of Priest, so there would be no benefits of going Priest>Bishop, either one or the other.

This means best for Inq. path?