Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

That was brilliant, I don't think you needed to SS it though. Although I don't usually encounter these annoyances as frequently as you.  Are you some kind of magnet for these guys O.o? Keep up the good work dude.

That was brilliant, I don't think you needed to SS it though. Although I don't usually encounter these annoyances as frequently as you.  Are you some kind of magnet for these guys O.o? Keep up the good work dude.

Well, got 9 KSed with 9 diff players in 7 mins.. I cant upload the full rec since my net is slow >.<

I record all my hunting since tdy

FunShot it's about in game annoyances not forums. Sorry if you find how someone worked their butt off to make the design of the words written here to become popular enough to earn them a decent salary in the incredibly tough job that is calligraphy (yes they had to draw these first, patented and then released in this format to be used). Anyways back to main topic, my annoyances in game are people who use pkmode on one of my party members while we where trying to defeat a boss. That was wonderful since it was a party of people in pkmode :D and they annihilated us quickly and left just as quickly.

Most annoying moment... Accidentally hitting a high level with an aoe at the PVP map, then they bully until you leave. NOT ONLY THAT, they also call their friends to help. Geez, no mercy... I can't control who my aoes hit >.>

• Upvote 2

suggestion for you:

-buka Option (tekan O), lalu klik "Chat" yang ada di atas di menu Option, lalu cheklis "Close System Message", dan kalo perlu "Close Item Message" juga

ini untuk membuat Chat Box kamu nantinya bersih dari Spam2 yang tidak diinginkan seperti "Using Skill", "Select Target", "Need Cooldown"... dll

sorry if it's Indonesian words... XD

here is English Version:

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/8297-suggeststipshints-for-newbe/

• Downvote 1

@funshot oh, ok then^^ but still out of topic.  Anyways another annoying thing that happens a lot to me T.T is when your partner DC in the toughest part of DD. I know that I get out ok later but it still scares my socks off when I'm alone with all those monsters chasing meee~ TT^TT

Most annoying moment... Accidentally hitting a high level with an aoe at the PVP map, then they bully until you leave. NOT ONLY THAT, they also call their friends to help. Geez, no mercy... I can't control who my aoes hit >.>

hahahaha..

33_zps72bf8fce.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Out of blue.. A player ask me to duel. *accept*

And he use stealth, me use my aoe and boom, he appears continue with RI and he dead. He said i was using stealth, even thought im behind him and he is the one who request to duel. Then he ask my lvl, i tell him. Then he called me nood because i request duel with lower lvl. *mind explode* Who the hell is request 1st?? *feels going to torture him*

no updates only previews no patches? seriously and no in-game events. -_-

this is the real deal lol.

anyway, on topic: open a shop. a player whisper asking bout the price of the item that i am currently vending. (normal vending, not 1 gold, nor red)

seriously?? -_-

this is the real deal lol.

anyway, on topic: open a shop. a player whisper asking bout the price of the item that i am currently vending. (normal vending, not 1 gold, nor red)

seriously?? -_-

that player use window mode and the item's detail too long until its invisible