Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

@Envy I am sure everything is being done to the best of the current staff's ability. It may take time, but I trust them to bag the right people. Even if I disagree with certain ban's they make, or ban's they don't make I trust they made the right decision. You all should trust them also.

Most annoying moment of my day; When I see people post a rant about how they where wrongfully banned. When people call them corrupt, and point fingers. Sure we all disagree with things, but don't rant about it. If they say you look suspicious, and ban you for that. I say that they made the right call.

I don't need an explanation for why they banned someone. I just need to know they got banned to know they where guilty.

• Game Master

^ The staff won't ban people for any personal reasons. They take what they do very seriously, I see it firsthand. Orange is scary when she gets serious T_T

Also OT: That feel when your boyfriend is 6'5" and you're 5'2".

^ The staff won't ban people for any personal reasons. They take what they do very seriously, I see it firsthand. Orange is scary when she gets serious T_T

Also OT: That feel when your boyfriend is 6'5" and you're 5'2".

You get to wear high heels! get a 7" boost  :D

• Game Master

Yeah I don't think I could pull those off :mellow: 

Also @Tyler, none of the staff members have a problem with you that I know of. Except for that one night on Tinychat and everyone was like "rawr ima eat ur butt," we're all buddies.

• Game Master

Oh well I haven't heard anything, so it must not be anything serious. 

And I know that feel, my card was being a butt and wouldn't be compatible with the donation things, so I didn't get to do it. 

/wrist <_<  

too bad , this day is my B day . can't celebrate at celestia . yet , my emotions unaffected by ban ( which often most people either mad / sad ) , im only feel bored . my ID too expensive ( because DS spell 19.9 & castor 20.0 ) and a soul arbiter . its same happening to my chinese neibor's soul arbiter ( got banned during 2012 he mention me ) . i've lacked knowledge of IRC , i guess im gonna turn back rettirement

say bye for teiichi and moldysoapbox for me . i decided play ps3 instead

note : if u want some chit chat with me , you can just add on my FB : https://www.facebook.com/galangachson?ref=tn_tnmn

maybe i can show u some tricks at my sleeve ( not out duel box , climb mountain , other bugs ) / tactics for guild wars

Why don't you man-up and make another account. Come on man, Don't quit just yet. I do not know you well, but I am sure if you make a new account and don't break any rules you can start over.

I will personally help you get back on your feet.

Put some thought into it.

I hate when people quit.

nah , daniel garret posses castor 20.0 ( which very expensive ) . soul arbiter ( with unbreakable armor ) are very expensive as well ( before banning , i've planned to make g set to 14+ and aias 14+ ) . that his legacy . this is why i will not make another one ( which my luck are low ) & it takes time , daniel's char seemly priced almost a million rupiah ( he has farouk , wizard robe , DS spell , medusa , more ) . i may have 400k rupiah , but i tend to play the largest and the most ambitious game . here is : 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

this game is realistic . it uses ragdoll physics , it also the biggest game of year

oh one more thing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSDRqcMCy0U . this is an akward video , i feel half dying laught watching this video all night

when almost all people tell that I'm a pretty useless staff.

1,5k posts and they still said that ur useless ehh? Theyyve gotta be ur greatest fans i'd say  

My recent annoying moment:

"When there was a long blackout and i forgot to charge both my phone and laptop -_- "