Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

When you finally fix your sleeping schedule and go to bed at a decent time but still wake up at the most whacked out times.

This. 

When you cook for an hour straight and your picky-ass brother refuses to eat. I COOKED FOR AN ENTIRE FUCKING HOUR WTF BRO -shoves food down his throat-

Not sure if it's already said by anyone here but,

The most annoying moment for me was when I wanted to buy something which I don't know how to value and was asked to offer by the seller, I gave a pretty low offer and the seller starts his " wkwkwkwkwkk " or some sort of egyptian ritual or whatever profanity, followed by a bunch of insults. I froze and be like " what >:^l then why would you ask me to offer in the first place sheeesh so BM"

Tl:dr Seller can be an a** sometimes when your offer is bad.

It's funny cause he didn't do it while he had the job. 

OT: Not being able to fit in any recreational time because of your busy schedule.

You do know I was there when you ummm SUPPORTED him and had his back when you were a mod :3.

OT: BLIZZARDS

I did, but that was before Min and I had to carry the other Mods' weight, and they both ended up leaving. 

OT: Having too crappy of a computer to play the games you want to play.

Don't complain about the job you applied for, was your choice.

OT: Getting to 53 in ak just by doing daily quests >:V fkn the prairie im to pro. Also being 3 frags from my tigerius :#

• Game Master

I'm not complaining about my job, I love my job. I'm complaining about the fact that he's whining about a job he applied for and didn't do once he got it. Also Aura Kingdom turned out to be boring so I only got to 30 and then I quit playing.

OT: Gary saying he's back with internet, he returns for two days, and then goes AWOL again.