Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

And im complaining your complaining MISSS GM. BECAUSE YOUR a gm you shouldn't give a fk. Isn't your status I don't care. So get to not caring. Also Ak is fun when you get past 40 when you get your subclass.  I should know im 52 :3.

OT: Seraphyre. :#

I honestly don't care im actually chuckling at this little exchange. Also amazing you care. Hypocrite. ALSO Way to steal what I did there. That was shenanigans and bullshit, find creativity.   Btw I hit 80k damage in Ak and im kind of happy bout it. Also Im one of the non whiney and rude players :#

OT: Havent slept in a few days , and im wired. Awkward. OH YAH SERAPHYRE. Why you look like dat :#.

• Game Master

wat

OT: Winter. This shallow, homophobic friend of mine who said, "I'm going to move to Russia so I don't have to deal with faggots." -_-

People who think they're so much better than they actually are. My dog not being cuddly when I want to cuddle. 

Not yet* They're making another season.

Dead Nintendo DS. I wanted to play my game in my free time :|

YES IK THEY are I read the magna and what happens next is omfgsh SEXY.I literally watch the whole anime in a day, was like OMG NOT Satisfied and read till the magna T.T and STILL not satisfied. i want more NEXT FAIL 3 ds where its at with pokemon Y.

My eye burning cause im tired.

WOAH WOAH ANGER. I wasn't even talking bout you stop being self center LMAO.

OT : Self center ppl who thinking im talking bout them cough cough ^. Also making the wrong armor piece core ;-; . Fk u aria waist only helm and armor left go GG.