Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

When I have to ban the same person 10 times, please just get a life and stop registering in our forums, do you love it here so much that you can't just stay away?

Can't ban the IP?

OT: When you run out of music to listen to. :/

• Game Master

Nah thats the amount of exp you need to hit 64 in AK-47. And no it wont help if brandon add the second server because i am not talking bout luna.

OT: People who say the same comment over and over. We get it. 

I didn't say it would help, I'm saying he plans on it. What I said had nothing to do with you.

@Orange, amen gurl. People still salty, they can't stop trying to get back in our bizniz.

OT: Cold weather. Was -30 degrees out today, y so cold.

• Game Master

1. People complaining and trying to get people to feel bad for them when they only got what they deserved.

2. Fake people. How do you expect anyone - friends/lovers/whoever - to like or love you if they're getting close with the person you're pretending to be, and NOT you?

• Upvote 1

1. People complaining and trying to get people to feel bad for them when they only got what they deserved.

2. Fake people. How do you expect anyone - friends/lovers/whoever - to like or love you if they're getting close with the person you're pretending to be, and NOT you?

#2;  Most people pretend to be someone they're not over the internet.  Simply because they can be, the option is there, it's just most cowards run for that choice than the more realistic one; if people don't like you for who you are, find someone who will.

On Topic ~ Realising I have nothing to do tomorrow, yet I still want to sleep.

• Game Master

Yeah, I just find it sad that they have to pretend on the internet, of all places. No one forces you to show your face or talk over voice chat, or anything like that. If you just be the best person you can be, people will love you for you. It makes me sad that people aren't happy with that ;-;

OT: Not being patient enough to deal with one last day of the week till the weekend is here. 
>am impatient.

Yeah, I just find it sad that they have to pretend on the internet, of all places. No one forces you to show your face or talk over voice chat, or anything like that. If you just be the best person you can be, people will love you for you. It makes me sad that people aren't happy with that ;-;

OT: Not being patient enough to deal with one last day of the week till the weekend is here. 

>am impatient.

Well said, Seraphyre.

On Topic ~ My eyes constantly closing, I should get some sleep.  Goodnight everyone!  Hehe.

Just being the devils advocate here, not everyone can find a place where they belong. Modern society has a way of making it easy for people to fall in between the cracks. The internet is a way for people to escape there reality, be someone new, who they want to be. Not everyone is strong enough to fight, and make a name for themselves. They have to pretend, and create fake titles. For maybe a moment, they can live how they want to. The underworld, of the real world or so I would believe.

OT: Seeing those sad animal abuse commercials every 10 seconds ;o;

Goodnight, sir.

OT: Trying to teach my puppy proper doggy etiquette, and he's not taking it in with quite the finesse I'd hoped he would. We're getting there, though, slowly but surely.

Oh you have a dog too? I have a dog named honey. I'll upload a photo when I get some sleep.

On Topic ~ Realising you moved your pillows after you hit your head off the wall, haha.

• Upvote 1

Oh you have a dog too? I have a dog named honey. I'll upload a photo when I get some sleep.

On Topic ~ Realising you moved your pillows after you hit your head off the wall, haha.

This always happens to me! I hit my damn head on that cursed wall when I'm sleeping. 

Its stupid o .o

• Game Master

@Clise: I respect your opinion, but I do not agree. If they cannot be themselves, how are they going to grow as a person? If you don't give people the chance to accept you as a person on the internet - where you're only judged on your personality (unless you choose to show your face, in which case, that's your decision) - how can you expect to be accepted as a person in real life? Just the way I see it, being someone you're not is never going to benefit YOU, only the person you're pretending to be. Whom doesn't exist. 

@Crumpet: I have two that I'm very fond of, I'm surprised you haven't noticed since you added me on Facebook ;P They're all over my Facebook.

OT: Procrastination. I'm bad with this.

• Game Master

No one was quarreling, and no one was blaming you. Someone doesn't like you anymore is what was said, not that you had anything to do with it.

OT: People coming after me for no apparent reason. Or if they have one, they just rage on me and then dip without telling me what their problem is.