Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

So, since we agreed on this thing. It makes me think that you are not afraid to lose players. Now it make sense to me the reason behind the rules about mentioning or talking and inviting players for other games to play that can be enjoyable and has more reasonable superiors. hmm it contradicts to what you we have agreed on. :)

• Administrator

Knowing that half of your friends were banned because of unjust decisions and can not even plot a good justification.

GMs who does not know how to appreciate on how good or bad they were getting.

One-sided mind. those people who are knowledgeable enough, however, they can't see things beyond.

Rules that has no sustainability of players. Rules for their own sake. Rules that players never enjoyed.

Reporters who are like watch-dogs. I guess they have to say "woof! woof!" to complete the ingredient.

MONEY = Celestia Luna Online Alpha

Hello SecondHand, I have been reading about the discussions you and one of our GMs have been having, I decided to reply here instead of the "Ask why you're banned here!" topic since it would be off topic there. There are a few points I would like to get across.

First and foremost, if you are having problems with how a Game Master treated you or your case you can message us Administrators about it and we will gladly investigate it for you, no need to start a 2 page long discussion, they are just doing their job and what they were told to do. Of course this is a private server so to be a Game Master you have to agree with us about our rules, so Seraphyre does understand and agree with them, she's not a mindless worker. But she does not make up rules, so ultimately it's not up to her.

Now let's talk about alt accounts and why they also get banned. Let's look first at huge games, games where most people only have one account. In those games when you get punished for breaking a rule ALL your resources are punished. Here some players have up to 40 accounts! Of course that isn't too common, but I would say the average number of accounts per player is between 4 to 6. So ultimately when you break a rule and get punished on one account you can just shrug it off and go to your other accounts, that's what most rule-breakers do. And they continue to break the rules and create even more accounts to try to get away with it better. 

We have minor rules, piety stuff like scamming, KSing, spot claiming, megaphone abusing, for such things the punishment is only on the accounts involved, hoping that you learn your lesson and what you did wrong and never do it again. But then there are major rules, you could try to say that "your rules are not all written on your website or are not very clear", but then again our first rule, kind of a real life rule as well, is common sense. Yes, there are naive players who have not played many or online games at all, but most of our players know what isn't okay to do in most games, things like buying/selling gold or accounts, which is forbidden in most online games, part of the reason is your own safety. There's a big chance you will get scammed or hacked and will lose your money or/and accounts.

People who break such rules most of the time already know what they are doing, and so they easily create more accounts just to shout on them and try to get away with keeping their other accounts. Do police arrest and try to get all suspects or do they just get the one that confessed and let his partners in crime get away? I had to resort to asking that question because you seem to keep thinking that we should let people get away with breaking our rules and only ban "the one account". These are major rules, they aren't small things. It is logical that for breaking a big rule all of your assets get locked down, don't you think?

Let's get back to the last point, losing players. When you play on our server you agree to follow our rules, whether you like it or not. That is for all online games, they all have ToS, EULAs and rules, each and everyone of them. I am sure there are players in those games who dislike some rule or another as well, we are after all entitled to our own opinion. But are we going to give players who do not agree with our rules an exemption of them? I don't think so.

You are free to play here and very welcome, but you must respect us and your fellow players, that is what the rules are there for. Nobody is going to beg you to stay or tell you to go away, it's up to you to accept our rules and just enjoy your game time or go elsewhere. 

Nobody is perfect, not us, not our players, we all know this. We will and are trying to provide a gaming experience, servers are not free, bills are not nonexistent, we pay for you to have access to the game, we pay for our server to have defense against malicious attacks and more. We pay with what our players donate, and in exchange you get points which you yourself select what to spend on. We are grateful for every little bit our players support us with. And on a final note, we are nearing great times for our server thanks to our players, great changes to make the server and game a more enjoyable experience to us all.

And to be clear about your case, which I looked up, you didn't just break 1 major rule, you broke 2, real money trade (buying gold) and account trade (selling an account), in a span of 2 weeks, both from alt accounts, trying to keep your main account safe I presume? The 2 accounts on which you broke the rules have the same password, similar ID name (you know this), were played from the same location and have trade logs between them. I read you tried explaining that you "gave away" that account and are playing in an internet cafe, your internet cafe friends weren't banned however, since their accounts aren't related to you, because we know for a fact that those accounts are yours. And to be clear, giving accounts away is at a player's own risk.

All in all your ban is deserved, I just hope you learn from this, and if you decide to stay then not break anymore rules and play fairly.

• Upvote 5

hi! let me tell you a story, it goes this way...

B1 created 5 accounts namely: qwe1, qwe2, qwe3, qwe4, qwe5, these accounts share the same password and being opened on one network. B1 is now the creator of these accounts for his friends who wanted to play the game. Now, B1 have given the other 4 accounts to his friends with the information about the game. They play on the same network, they interact in-game in terms of borrowing items but no idea on what are the other dealings being made. B2 broke the rule which is RMT and Account Trading. On the next day, all those 5 accounts were banned.

Let me asked you, how can you tell that these 5 accounts has one owner? And what is your justification that the other accounts was the alternate accounts?

Trade logs will show the trading systems of those account since they borrow from each other.

They also share the same IP since they only play on one network.

IDs and passwords are the same since they only have one creator. And it was their decision for not changing the info.

So, was it also the other players' fault for having "twin" account?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Administrator

I thought had learned your lesson and went on, you really are stubborn aren't you? You will not be exempt of our rules. Do you think you are the first one who tries to give the excuse of "it wasn't really me, it was my grandma", grandma here is a joke because players most of all use siblings in these excuses and the other times friends. 

Playing in an internet cafe is your choice, I understand maybe you don't have a computer, and I'm sorry for that. But you said you created those accounts for your friends right? Then you are still responsible for them and for what your friends do. 

You were actually given a chance when you first broke a major rule, when you shouted about buying gold, then your other accounts didn't get banned, later you broke another rule, so you were punished in full.

To end this discussion, we see more than your IP, just give up, I will no longer tolerate this useless discussion, our points were explained to you, you can think however you like but from the facts saved on our server logs you are the owner of those accounts, you play them, you broke the rules and you got banned. 

There's no point to continue this discussion, your accounts will not be unbanned and the rules will not change, not for you, not for anyone.

Have a good day and try to enjoy your other accounts, leaving this in the past.

You really are good in assuming things.

Playing in computer shops? You make me laugh.

No personal computer? Well, assume all you can.

I guess that's the only basis here. I perfectly understand your point.

Is this the first time encountering such STUBBORN player?

Don't want to tolerate this? Why? Are you threatened that other players might know the business inside your sleeves?

I wrote a very good story, and why are you so aggitated about it? Why not focus on the story itself? Why keep on bringing up the issue?

I'm done with it. And, are those my accounts? Wow! that was really awesome assumption! So, let me guess tons of player that were banned is based on assumptions. Let me try also your forte, hmmm, winning in an event is also based on assumption just like spin-a-wheel, whoever so lucky enough will get the reward to be banned!

Play fair huh?

This is a RANT thread, we can throw spears here. And besides this is all about the game.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I actually had a nicely written post, but the player is not worth it, so this is no longer the most annoying moment of the day.

Thank you zen!

PS to said player: you missed the word maybe in my post :(

when you know that CL isnt balance because of edits which i have never seen anywhere else, players can literally pay to be as strong as a gm itself.. isnt balance because some skills are bug... isnt balance because job passive doesnt work... isnt balance because of missing tooltips... isnt updated because there isnt eneough staff to work on the update... players are banned for small things like ks, bad mouth which is not neccecary to be banned perma eventhough i havent had one. Permanent banned is something serious and should be reconsidered putting 1st, 2nd warning before banned or punishment for all acts. We are your customer. You shouldnt just banned perma. check the player items. If you see dazzling imba items. that player probaly have donated thousands to this server and to you. Thus, reconsider before banning. The fact that CL income is mid. The fact that you cant open your account if you forget your password. The fact that Gm laurel and sparx isnt active. The fact that players can do multi voting by creating 30+ lvl 120 hollow chars. The fact that the community is great but you must work hard to get into that community. im just blabbering to express my feelings and anger.. please dont take it hard.. The only way to make sure a game doesnt die is to update alot. making huge event for every type of celebration. Putting expensive items in item mall duirng events celebration isnt bad. Putting yourself(gm/admin) in Pk mode and tell every player to attack you as a fun event without giving any items for defeating the gms to the players. 

JUST IGNORE THIS POST.. im just expressing my anger.. dont take it seriously, ignore it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when you know that CL isnt balance because of edits

Edits just are players with more stats, doesnt make them gods or goddesses. Hence why theres a rule in-game [between war freaks] "No edits allowed" Theres only a select few that turn the tides of war.

OT:

When people call mid and dont do shizz.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1