Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Game Master

I got a Shih Tzu puppy, and he's really cute, but he keeps pooing on my nice rug and trying to have... relations... with various things in my room. He is also afraid of my dad and growls at him every time he walks through the door.

Edits just are players with more stats, doesnt make them gods or goddesses. Hence why theres a rule in-game [between war freaks] "No edits allowed" Theres only a select few that turn the tides of war.

OT:

When people call mid and dont do shizz.

technicaly. 

1. we cant win them

2. we cant win them?

3. we cant ever win them.

unless they are lvl 120 with just 1 time edit and your lvl 150. maybe you can win

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

technicaly. 

1. we cant win them

2. we cant win them?

unless they are lvl 120 with just 1 time edit and your lvl 150. maybe you can win

You can you just have to play more to experience. . Yes they are stronger but not invincible. .

Cockroach!

• Upvote 1

technicaly. 

1. we cant win them

2. we cant win them?

I take them as my "inspiration" in game to be much more stronger.. and thanks to them, they keep the server alive  :P

OT:

When someone you dont like keeps on bugging the hell out of you...

a... scrub... what is scrub again? XD

well become a newbe is not that Bad... anyway, Noob and Newbe is different by anymeans... XD

Back to Topic:

when you just eating and already full... playing game for a while... and then get Hungry again... =w="

When I know that I need to git gud because I'm a scrub in this game. :^(

I can help you. Become a cardinal and you'll never lose again cuz we all kno cardinal takes no skill am i rite guise

Until we change that.

let's go out orange!!

By the way my reps say -8(Worst) does that mean I have the most negative reps on the forums? Lol. (This question is for anyone).

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

By the way my reps say -8(Worst) does that mean I have the most negative reps on the forums? Lol. (This question is for anyone).

Definitely not, there are just different ranks of Reputation, and they all get a title. So it's just a title, really.

When you're warring in PvP Tour cause the guild you're against doesn't like fighting where people can't interfere.

Oh hey look Its at the same time that 2 big guilds are warring in PvP Tour.

Oh hey look one of those big guilds are now helping our enemy Guild even though they are not union-ed.

Oh Hey look Our enemy guild surrendered but We are still being aimed by butthurt big guilds cause they couldn't beat us.

Oh Hey look They finally stopped but some of their members made it personal.

Also When you are fighting a player in pvp Tour and he logs multiple accounts to fight you with Still loses and begs for help.

These Past few days a certain group of people have been making me very salty

I read Some of the post before this...Don't Nerf Holy Taker(Yes I hate the skill to) But If you do that you might as well get rid of mage as a class choice cause Unless you have good gear.

Its pretty much useless End game pvp Wise.

Cardinal should remain noob friendly or you will end up seeing more Human Cardi's going 

Wizard>Monk>Warlock>Cardi. For the Extra Dot's

• Upvote 1