Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

Having the most fuuucked up sleeping schedule ever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Go to bed at 6 AM - 10 AM and wake up at 2 PM for dinner. Rinse and Repeat. Why am I not crazy yet?

When it feels like its only been a few minutes, but it ends up being two hours. Forum spam is too stronk.

And cold water. So conflicted. It's so good but my teeth.. Feels like I am chomping on ice cubes.

Socks. I have a very complicated relationships with my dear socks. They're so warm and loving to me, but the second I decide to touch the kitchen floor, they turn into a murderous lover and try to kill me.

Can my 'annoying moment' be something that I have to do in a few hours?

Giving my grandma's dog a bath. I always end up smelling like a wet dog (captain obvious) afterwards, because she refuses to stay in the tub and get in. Getting a 60 lbs. dog into a tub while they're wet? How fun!

That's even worse.. I have yet to meet a cat that likes being bathed. They're all over youtube, but it feels like a rare occurrence.

Realizing you've been up all day and night. Again. I need to learn to look at my alarm more often.

Sleeping in for the win. I just think it's sad for me because my clock on laptop is so easy to see, yet I never look at it until it's too late.

Finally getting comfortable only for a certain fuzzy creature to make you uncomfortable.