to promote celestia to famous n more player

Evilicious

I had the idea to promote Celestia so that more players and it would be a lot of fun together, because I think there are many players in Celestia but maybe it was just one person but have a lot of ID, so I suggested to the staff or administrators to better promote Celestia, such as promoting Celestia via fb, twitter or an ad on a web other.thank to your attention

always love to play Celestia :wub:

more famous more player n more fun together :D

Spreading it via facebook, twitter, or other social media sites won't really need to cost anything. All we can do is attempt to spread any word to places to try and recruit players.

A long shot idea is to try to get famous youtube game reviewers review this game to try and boost its popularity with the help of their subscribers.

Spreading it via facebook, twitter, or other social media sites won't really need to cost anything. All we can do is attempt to spread any word to places to try and recruit players.

A long shot idea is to try to get famous youtube game reviewers review this game to try and boost its popularity with the help of their subscribers.

thats our job as players..

Post CL link to other MMO forums  :D

No.. its forbid to discuss or spreading other game at other game forums. like here, we cant spread other MMO games

thats our job as players..

No.. its forbid to discuss or spreading other game at other game forums. like here, we cant spread other MMO games

Well, that's not the player's job I think but it will be nice if we still spread it and yeah, it's illegal in other servers to spread the CL there, just like here where it is illegal to advertise any other games not owned by Celestia games.

• 2 weeks later...