Staff Appreciation Day!

AxeOfZues

In my honest opinion, the GM's, Moderators, and Admins work pretty hard in order to keep this game running, and it's a huge out of pocket expense as well, as far as I know, there is no GM appreciation day, so we need to make one! Just one day of the year! It doesn't matter when, but basically we get as many players online as possible and thank all the GM's and Staff for such a great game Via, shout! It may seem stupid, but maybe the staff at Celestia needs a little encouragement after so many "no update" and bug rants! (I'm a little guilty of this as well...) Just a suggestion, so... what do the other citizens of CL think? :D How about we show some love for the GM's and Staff that keep this amazing game up and running 24/7/365! 

• Upvote 8

In my honest opinion, the GM's, Moderators, and Admins work pretty hard in order to keep this game running, and it's a huge out of pocket expense as well, as far as I know, there is no GM appreciation day, so we need to make one! Just one day of the year! It doesn't matter when, but basically we get as many players online as possible and thank all the GM's and Staff for such a great game Via, shout! It may seem stupid, but maybe the staff at Celestia needs a little encouragement after so many "no update" and bug rants! (I'm a little guilty of this as well...) Just a suggestion, so... what do the other citizens of CL think? :D How about we show some love for the GM's and Staff that keep this amazing game up and running 24/7/365!

Love it! They do alot of things behind the scenes.

Like! :D

Sounds Great  B)

100% like :3

Sounds good to me.

+1 

they'll be more happier if we donate in that day a sum up of big amount of money. haha

Well, how does... early-mid July sound? July... 10th! July 10 is Staff Appreciation day! :D