make DD just for the opposite sex

Evilicious

Guest Derpyderp

There's no point of this. Besides, this game has no 'you kiss me, I hug you, let's go on bed' feature in it.

here take my +1 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Also, you can just look for people who's gender are opposite of yours to dd with you and what's the problem with same DD feature? You and your partner will just kill monsters, even if it's called dungeon date, i don't see any romantic features about it. Just kill monsters in the dd map, that's it.

• Upvote 1

I only use DD with my friends because it's just killing monsters and it's hard to talk while you do it (unless you raidcall). There's nothing special about DD that is "date" worthy so I just call it dungeon raids because that's what it is.

Maybe ..

But it's better get gf in real not cyber :3

Or maybe he want to looking for a girl for play with him in game #co cweet

There are also getting in a relationship in real life. That case, you won't be free anymore, especially if your partner keeps on bossing around you. Cyber can give you more freedom but full of pleasant(or unpleasant) surprises.

Anyway, back to the topic. This is the thread about the suggestion of same sex DD.

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/7656-same-sex-dungeon-dating/

And by making this thread, you're contradicting that suggestion and I don't want this suggestion because male and female chars and players are not equal in numbers so it will be very hard to find a dd partner(not to mention their lvl and dd traits).

Why? You don't like yuri or yaoi? :c

And yeah, what he says, dd with these chars lol sorry sakura XD

Giving the Suggestor a -1 for this one based Only on the fact that it would cause more problems than solutions! Not getting into the whole Discussion  on homosexuality!  I'm not but that don't give me the right to judge anyone else!

They enabled same sex dd cause years ago or months bec. female chars have smaller count than male. u can't dual client without sandboxie so u need to find ur partner and its hard so they suggested to implement dual and same gender dd

u can go make female or male to dd ur self if u're annoyed dd'ing w/ sme gender..

They enabled same sex dd cause years ago or months bec. female chars have smaller count than male. u can't dual client without sandboxie so u need to find ur partner and its hard so they suggested to implement dual and same gender dd

u can go make female or male to dd ur self if u're annoyed dd'ing w/ sme gender..

Actually, you can dual client now w/o sandbox.

If u say Yuri and Yaoi again .. :mellow:

I will kill u onii-chan :angry: 

#Gomenasai double post ;)

Why? There's pretty much nothing wrong with it? I think....

yuri and yaoi in mangas and animes is abnormal. (the majority of male rape victims don't fall for their assailant and the majority of women don't find toe sucking to be sexually arousing)

yuri and yaoi in real life is normal and one can find many instances in nature that occur naturally (look for new mexico whiptail *an all female species of lizard* and corbicula clams *physically a hermaphrodite but genetically an all male species of clam*). With humans homosexuality occurs on a epigenetic level (so they are predisposed to it, but even then it's not a guarantee that you'll become one)

On a personal level my religion says it's a sin to God but it also says that I'm not to judge anyone nor condemn anyone for any sin so to all who are homosexual I applaud you for your bravery to face great challenges just don't do public display of affection in front of me since I'm uncomfortable with it even if you were straight (I'm ok with hold hands, hugging and light kissing but don't go sucking on each other's face or moan so loud)

Back to DD, I think it should stay the way it is because everyone should have their freedom to express their love to anyone(even if it is of the same gender) in any way they want (as long as they don't disturb anyone in public) even if it is in the most un-romantic thing ever called DD. If you're uncomfortable having to potentially DD with someone that is of the same gender then just do DD with people you know and find a girl irl that is willing to DD with you^^.

• Upvote 1