Dual Wield Magnus Vs Swordmaster Elf/Human ?

muhazie

Question

19 answers to this question

for me is Gladiator> Swordmaster, with High Critical Rate Items and Strike Items

Sonic Boom lvl25 Criticals can do damages 20k... XD

but for your Question, I guess Rune Knight> Swordsmaster... since is easy to make it

and is not relying too much on Strike because they can use Rune Impact

Warrior> Infantryman> Gladiator> Swordsmaster

if you choose Mercenary> Knight> Swordsmaster, is okay too...

from Knight you will get Solid Weapon, Weapon Synchro and Armor Synchro, and Divine Justice for Recovery

and since Doom Burst can be used on Dual Wield, so you have 3 Area Skills while Dual Wield

also Blunt Shield lvl20 for Stun too XD

i think i have an SM from mercenary>knight>SM

should i have Strike Items ? or STR items ? since i have non-Miss Skills like RI, i have to be sure to have high Strike when it comes to face Rogues

anyway, i think RK - SM is still the best, it has quite high P.def , RI and Sleep (Non miss skill), it only need STR from items and stats.

all i need now is the path to SM elf :D

umm, is that guide really works now ? i heard that passives(i dont even know what it really is) doesnt work here, so why should i choose infrantryman(according to that guide) instead ?

-Warrior for that Passive Increase Phy Attack lvl2... (I forgot the name)

-Infantrymen for Enhance HP lvl15 and Troopership lvl2

-Rune Knight, well I guess you already know the reason is... XD

risk taker...

thats what ur looking for.

if, u are war maniac. go SM human with gladi>SM path (as antoni said)

most of ur statas enhanced through passives, u may have notice that war doesnt give u enough time to do full active buffs..

enhanced HP is one of a must skill to have. why??

with no enhance hp, ur lvl 115 fighter will only have around 10k HP (assuming u put somes stats into vit)

SOJ>HT dead

critical SB from SM/destro dead

why infantry?? becuz, if im not mistaken, neither RK nor SM has heavy armor expertise. infantry does.  HAE = important for p deff.

SM has better patk than magnus.

SM human has even better patk than SM elf.

enhanced HP is one of a must skill to have. why??

with no enhance hp, ur lvl 115 fighter will only have around 10k HP (assuming u put somes stats into vit)

SOJ>HT dead

critical SB from SM/destro dead

why infantry?? becuz, if im not mistaken, neither RK nor SM has heavy armor expertise. infantry does.  HAE = important for p deff.

SM has better patk than magnus.

SM human has even better patk than SM elf.

i think its not always Sm has better patk than magnus its depend on items and mixing stats its very important well that's just my opinion im magnus dual wielding axe

Well, if you're talking about dual-weielding, SwordMaster is a good choice since it has up to level 10 Dual-Wield Mastery, while Magnus only has up to level 5 Dual-Wield Mastery. But I guess SM would be the best using human, while Elf is more recommended to become a Magnus