[ask] how to buiLt: 1hand-TANK path with STR stat for mob's and PvP

andyhittler

Question

8 answers to this question

fighter warrior swordsman phalanx magnus (one hand axe)

or

fighter warrior swordsman runeknight paladin (one hand mace)

both are elves, since u will need RI and auras for awesome stats bonus.

I have experienced on making a one-handed Fighter with very balanced P.attack & P.Defense, the job path should be like this :

Guard > Swordsman > Gladiator > Paladin

At level 105, You should get at least 3000 P.Attack & 3000 P.defense (with good equips)

Guest Derpyderp

I have experienced on making a one-handed Fighter with very balanced P.attack & P.Defense, the job path should be like this :

Guard > Swordsman > Gladiator > Paladin

At level 105, You should get at least 3000 P.Attack & 3000 P.defense (with good equips)

well this is a good path but its SB is only lvl 15

Try this

Warrior>Infatryman/Swordsman>RuneKnight>Paladin

Warrior - to get warrioir form 2

Infantryman - to get enhanced hp 15/25, troopership 2/5, in w/c both can be acquired when you become Paladin
or
Swordsman - to get sleep, sonic boom a range attack, swordstorm an aoe w/c requires no particular weapon, earthequake a 2h aoe, in addition to wheelwind from warrior job, in w/c all 3 aoe can be use using 2h weapons. All these skills mentioned can be acquire when you become Rune knight

Ergo, take Infantry route if you want to start using 1h + shield this early or go for Swordsman if you choose to use 2h weapon for fast killing mobs, either way you ll still be getting both their skills when u get to Rune Knight>Paladin

Rune Knight - to get rune impact, saves you gold, instead of getting strike items then focus on STR like as you wanted and let the block rate when you get to paladin pwned them all

Paladin - ultimate tank job, it has max level HAE, shield training, enhanced hp, solid shield and all those tank stuff which are as important as the skills i ve mentioned.

GL!