Crashed in Game and CL Stopped Working

oshirai

okey, this one is super annoying crash..

this often happened, and especially when i farming..

the error message is like this, 'Celestia Luna Online has Stopped Working' blablablabla...

not just in my computer, i try to some more comps and notebooks..this crash keep following me -_-!

1016293_10200750331712974_619738762_n.jp

my av is off, my vga card is up to date.. i play in windowed 800x600,

anyone know how to overcome this problems,?

thanks for the help :)

Tried in fullscreen?

its the same, 

When did this start happening?

start from i playing cl, hmm i think 1-2 months away,

I get this issue sometimes when running in windowed, that's why i suggested fullscreen.

btw i use 7, 32 bit..

are there cl 64 bit version? or am i wrong downloading the client?

there is no 64 version. I got crashed alot too... Usually when im at NH, and chg channel usually solved it for me

i am using 64 bit,i can play CL,but same happen to me. . .crash <_<

there's more people that have same problem with me,

yeah, i usually change the channel too if crashed like that..cz i think the channel is overloaded or anything, but..

still, this keeps bugging me..

hehe,

I encounter that too, usually when I use beholder during my play for a period of time.

Hrmm, well i'm using x64 too, but i've never had problems, so i doubt it's to do with your cpu or windows :huh:

i try with many different cpu and notebooks too..,

and different internet provider,

i think its the game went wrong,

see the people who post before me? they have the same problems,

so i think, its not the cpu's problem, but the game is instable, maybe there's more of them who encounter this problem, but they can only just whining cz don't know how to fix this probs..

Well considering it's not the whole retail version, there will be a few key differences, like the engine being slightly corrupted or the core a little strange.  Unfortunately the version of the server might not work for everybody the first time around.

I think it's just all dumb luck, in which case i'd suggest reinstalling a few times, it's not a guaranteed work-around, but it's an option.  Good luck ^_^

Well considering it's not the whole retail version, there will be a few key differences, like the engine being slightly corrupted or the core a little strange.  Unfortunately the version of the server might not work for everybody the first time around.

I think it's just all dumb luck, in which case i'd suggest reinstalling a few times, it's not a guaranteed work-around, but it's an option.  Good luck ^_^

in the end, we have to accept it anyway.. :(

okay, thanks for the reply :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Master
  1. Open System by clicking the Start button 4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_47., clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clickingSystem.

2. Click Advanced System Settings18abb370-ac1e-4b6b-b663-e028a75bf05b_41. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3. Under Performance, click Settings.

4. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

5. Add Luna's Client to the exceptions list.

This is supposed to fix that, but I'm not sure how well it works. I tried it before and it still happened, just not as often.

that might be caused by some corrupted files.

my friend tried to play CL after copy-ing it to flash drive and experienced same problem,

I suggested to redownload and reinstall ._.

hope that would help