about AGI and STR

-green-

Question

hello there, i wanna ask, which one is better on output damage, str or agi ? (let's say that the item has 20 str philo compared with 20 agi philo) which one will do more damage for fighter or rogue ?

13 answers to this question

Strength for figher, agility for rogue.

Strength gives; Just attacking power (For Fighters)

Agility gives; Strike, Evasion & Critical (Primarily for Rogues)

how about the output damage ? if the fighter use 20 str compared with 20 agi ?

try to get 20 STR++ mix with 10 agi++

more AGI = more crit rate , combined with high STR, you'll be imba :wub:

hahaha, i know that, but my question is, which one is better, str 20 or agi 20 ? that's all

its depend to ur char if u want more crit use agi but 20 agi is too low sir , i sugest u to  use the item 25+ agi cause 1 agi just add 1.5 crit 8 agi =  12 crit , 1 eva 1 strike
and if u want more p.a then use str item but i prefer to use p.a item on it with min p.a 17+ cause 1 p.a = 1,4 str if i didnt wrong

so the better for me is Mix same as That guy

depends on your base status, gears, and skill.

if you planning on crit damage build (some destroyers and human SM did) you would put a full agi/dex on philo and status, it will boost your crit damage and rate

if you dont, use str instead

Well here's an example; I'm a rogue, currently a treasure hunter, i've leveled with just dexterity/agility.  But this only works because i'm a rogue, with a fighter i'm guessing it'll just give strike, critical & evasion but no base attack like it would with a rogue.

If it was me, i'd go with this ratio; Strength:Agility 3:1