update map n monster

Evilicious

oneday when i was hunting wookis...when i hit the wookis like usually but something not usually happen,

the wookis can speak n told me that he boring meet me,always hit by me n always killed by me...

finally the wookis give me all kyne n golden axe that he have n the wookis is go from nera harbor n never comeback.

some rumor said after that incident the wookis is be chef n never be pirate again~ 

the end. . .

i am bored hunt in all place in celestia luna,grave,nera harbor,pvp tournament <_<

i hope next update is update the monster n map"

TQ"~

• Downvote 1

Guest Derpyderp

oneday when i was hunting wookis...when i hit the wookis like usually but something not usually happen,

the wookis can speak n told me that he boring meet me,always hit by me n always killed by me...

finally the wookis give me all kyne n golden axe that he have n the wookis is go from nera harbor n never comeback.

some rumor said after that incident the wookis is be chef n never be pirate again~ 

the end. . .

i am bored hunt in all place in celestia luna,grave,nera harbor,pvp tournament <_<

TQ"~

woah man. whatever drug your on give me some of that.....

Guest Derpyderp

let me join and get a cookie

Then give me some cookies

woah man you guys want cookies too? awesome 

the end. . .

TQ"~

why don't you hunt fighter in the wind or auestere?

I always enjoy hunting those two.

Too bad auestere is too selfish he wont give me l.cape

Solo killing bosses is so much fun,

It is more challenging.

Wookies is so weak and lame -_-

Btw, nice english bro.