Nera Harbor Farming Guide~ By Mhai~

Mhai

i just want to know .. why entrap than bt ?? entrap not strong enough that bt , coz bt can dual , entrap cant 

can u explain why ??

i think both of them can farming nicely because of their damage and eva. But dual weilding give you pinalty to p.atk, eva, and critical. it will cost you more to replace those pinalty.

and because this guide is for farming, not for pvp. i think entrapper still better because of his extortion.

oh.. one more secret for entrapper, he have a skill called catch pounding, its a cool skill that have faster casting time than rune impact and fearfull blow. :p

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

hai all, 2019, is it still efective to farming gold in Nera Harbour. The drop list didn't change ya? i am newbie here and i have tried kill 5 monsters and nothing drop weapon, is it changed drop or changed drop rate or i just unlucky? btw, My level 96 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, Awanx said:

hai all, 2019, is it still efective to farming gold in Nera Harbour. The drop list didn't change ya? i am newbie here and i have tried kill 5 monsters and nothing drop weapon, is it changed drop or changed drop rate or i just unlucky? btw, My level 96 

we are usually pulling all monsters and defeat them at once, sometimes we get the drops weapons, sometime nothing at all...
so don't worry about it :)