Roll back action/request

andyhittler

Guest Derpyderp

there is absolutely no way this would be implemented. ok so let me give you an example....
someone sells T.Helm for 20b. then 2 days later seller is like "oh i need that helm let me do that roll back". next time the buyer comes on "what happen to my t.helm". think about it. and what if someone sells an item than sells it to someone else? that would be too much work for the dev. 

• Upvote 1

there is absolutely no way this would be implemented. ok so let me give you an example....

someone sells T.Helm for 20b. then 2 days later seller is like "oh i need that helm let me do that roll back". next time the buyer comes on "what happen to my t.helm". think about it. and what if someone sells an item than sells it to someone else? that would be too much work for the dev. 

Or when you sell consumeable items like reskill, restat, lb, etc. You sell it, the buyer use it. how roll back will work?

or the prices you set :P i found someone selling AK for 5m xD

Lucky you :(

Although i found a +7 golden axe reinforced with +101 critical and +17.8 critical with philo for only 50mil. :D

Also, if they do implement a feature such as this, there will most likely be tons of exploits people will use to keep their weapon and the money somebody else payed for it, meaning they keep the weapon they "sold" and the money someone else payed for it. <_<

Lucky you :(

Although i found a +7 golden axe reinforced with +101 critical and +17.8 critical with philo for only 50mil. :D

Also, if they do implement a feature such as this, there will most likely be tons of exploits people will use to keep their weapon and the money somebody else payed for it, meaning they keep the weapon they "sold" and the money someone else payed for it. <_<

Agree.. Like i sold my weapon and get some gold. move my gold to other char and roll back my weapon

Guest Derpyderp

roll back is one of the most hated in every game why need to accept or implement this? to have dupe? more bugs will come

not only will there be more bugs but lots of people would complain and you would see everyone on irc and forums. "SIR SOMEONE STOLE MY ITEM, WHERE MY ITEM. PLEASE HELP GM PLEASE!" and cause even more work for the gm's. 

• Upvote 1

This would be very -not smart- to implement. So to those saying "if they do implement it", please stop thinking we're fools lol

just try'in :P

thou" i loose my 50% exp bar when the server shut down :wacko: <_<

Guest Derpyderp

just try'in :P

thou" i loose my 50% exp bar when the server shut down :wacko: <_<

that is a completely different problem make another post