RM

Iridesence

Question

I have 105 Rm from warlock dex type with 204 eva +7bellerophon set (eva + vit philo except robe) weapon: +12 athena 14 INT mix 4Vit...

I want to farm in NH I used to freeze pirates using blizzard (12secs freeze) and Im going to reset my stat I don't know what to choose vit or int?? im short of sp i can't learn robe expertise unless I will reset my skills again

11 answers to this question

you become Rune Master on lvl105?... just advice for Mage, wait on lvl106 to change job

Cardinal, Soul Arbiter, and Rune Master, their main skill it's can only be learned on lvl106

reskill your character on lvl106, and use Faust Robe sets still better though is lvl105 sets so you will gain Good Defend too

and you must think twice for now on, you want make RM as Hunting Char or as Buffing Char only

because your SP are not enough if you trying to choose both of them

choose Buff that useful for your own-self, ignore for Supports Buffs (Wisdom, Mind Barrier, Bless Heart and Mana, etc)

use Warlock Skills and Max them on lvl10, (choose between Lightning Stun lvl15 or Thundering Break lvl10)

for Area skills max them: Blizzard lvl20 FireBlast lvl20, Meteor lvl15

Blood Stream lvl20 or 15 is enough too (depending on INT anyway)

Fast Heal (if you have) lvl5 is enough, also Great Heal lvl5 too (depending on INT)

and for Passive... Mage shouldn't need too much Passives, I only use 4 Passives anyway

Robe Expertise lvl20, Spell Barrier lvl10 only, Spell Craft Max, Staff Training Max

on lvl106 you can Learn "Silence Rune" too... any other Question?

• Upvote 1