Staff Addition

Fortune

Greetings.

im not really sure where to put this, but since its a suggestion, i figure it should go to this section.....

first of all, no offense to all GMs, but your presence in the game is somehow lacking...

it'd be very nice to have someone around just for even just for chatting (yea, i know we have IRC, but that place is kinda deserted now).

you can see that when a GM is online, the celestians are happy and go "hi GM, how are u smiley face, smiley face"

worth preserving.

secondly, the rule breaker (especially fake item seller) has increased...

i mean, i encountered more of this fake seller than the actual item seller.. (banning them on the spot might prevent them from gaining any profit)

and also, we have the shout spammer or non-english shouter.. or worse, the GM cursers....

having an ingame active GM will help a lot in reducing that either by giving warning (as orange mentioned in one of the thread) or instant ban....

bottomline, i think we need one or two additional staffs (ones that extremelly active)

they new staffs don't necessarily have the power of full GM, only for banning or general shouting are good i think...

i know we have fifin, but she has been busy (i think)

so, we might need new replacement..

PS: this server is dominated by indonesians, so, a staff coming from that region might be a good idea. (similar online time/ understanding their language, etc etc.)

• Upvote 7

I do agree, but i can understand that the staff might be untrustworthy of some random person having such power in their hands.

And yeah, an indonesian player would be more beneficial than an english player like myself, plus i live in the UK, so i'm GMT+0, so i won't be on when the server is the most active.

I'd say 2 GM's would be good, or at least trials, no power, just for people to know that they're a trial GM and that they shouldn't run rampant when they think nobody is online ;)

• Game Master

I'm sure we can all agree that there are a lot of players on the server who have been around for a long time and who've been unswervingly loyal to the server, who would make great staff members. I can think of a few right off the top of my head. 

I hope this is actually considered, it'd be nice to see more staff around on the server  :unsure:

I'm sure we can all agree that there are a lot of players on the server who have been around for a long time and who've been unswervingly loyal to the server, who would make great staff members. I can think of a few right off the top of my head. 

I hope this is actually considered, it'd be nice to see more staff around on the server  :unsure:

The only staff member i've seen is Orange (Buttsie), and that was yesterday, we need more :(

• Game Master

I think GMs are really active like bio said and the boss is very careful when hiring new staff as it is a power can't fall into wrong hands.

Seeing them on different characters wouldn't be different from seeing just another player. I think most people want more staff just so they'd have more presence in the community.

who says were not active ingame we do have multiple characters for stalking

You go around stalking people?  :lol:

Busted, lol...

who says were not active ingame we do have multiple characters for stalking

Plis visit Nera castle sir bio,  i believe u will smash ur ban hammer on them really good.

I think GMs are really active like bio said and the boss is very careful when hiring new staff as it is a power can't fall into wrong hands.

thats why i mention "limited power GM" or u can call it mini GM. or just trial GM like Kelly said.

plus, im sure there are a few of ppl with similar attitude as fifin.

plus,

consider this...

B> anu TM lvl 135.   or B> duit/uang/ or any other indonesian secret style jutsu for RMT...

having an active GM that is there (in game and understand those secret code,, or have close firend that tell them the meaning of those secret code) to ban them instantly will not hurt...

i think selecting a new staff is hard xD since you've said it all "maybe, the power will fall into a wrong hands" so i suggest a Guardian player. or Anonymous player. some what like. active in IRC with a tab 1v1 chat tab with a GM so that it can be reported faster. Just a suggestion too. NO OFFENSE :D

Well seeing an actual 'staff character' is more influential than seeing a staff member in disguise.

staff is online! close the vend or change the item

or

staff is online! i have to stop shouting or i'll get banned

or

staff is online! i need use english

Well, on my other game. There are team special on helping GMs. They not GM, but they player helper. Maybe we can have the same. Before i join that team, they interview me if im good enough for joining the team. Maybe here can use same method? Like, choosen player need to give his/her main ID, so if that player abusing the power to banned. GM can perma ban him/her

Busted, lol...

Plis visit Nera castle sir bio,  i believe u will smash ur ban hammer on them really good.

thats why i mention "limited power GM" or u can call it mini GM. or just trial GM like Kelly said.

plus, im sure there are a few of ppl with similar attitude as fifin.

plus,

consider this...

B> anu TM lvl 135.   or B> duit/uang/ or any other indonesian secret style jutsu for RMT...

having an active GM that is there (in game and understand those secret code,, or have close firend that tell them the meaning of those secret code) to ban them instantly will not hurt...

Maybe even a trial GM or a limited power GM can still be dangerous because the power to ban is too powerful. Even if he's a GM only for 1 day, they can cause much damage and why similar attitude as Fifin? What did she do?

Maybe even a trial GM or a limited power GM can still be dangerous because the power to ban is too powerful. Even if he's a GM only for 1 day, they can cause much damage and why similar attitude as Fifin? What did she do?

A trial GM won't have any powers at all, not even a simple kick command.  I think just their presence will be enough ^_^

limited power, not full power...

able to ban a player for 1 hour at max is enough to stop spamming, swearing, etc.

A trial GM won't have any powers at all, not even a simple kick command.  I think just their presence will be enough ^_^

yea, there happened to be some ppls who actually challenge GM to ban him...

an immediate kick in the boott will give some impacts (and laugh)

and fifin is a moderator, more like "was"...

she is good, and a nice reprenstative for for indonesian ppls..

plus, she held mini events... (not completely related to this topic, but i like mini events) ohohoh..

Yeah, even if that player is not corrupted but if ever he can't handle the responsibility, it's almost useless. Also, I think there should be done about the forums too if you're talking about something should be done in game as I already saw few people kept on begging for unban, creating a topic about asking why they're banned and some players even post "banned" in char report section.

Yeah, even if that player is not corrupted but if ever he can't handle the responsibility, it's almost useless. Also, I think there should be done about the forums too if you're talking about something should be done in game as I already saw few people kept on begging for unban, creating a topic about asking why they're banned and some players even post "banned" in char report section.

It's more likely that CL would need new staffs that are divided separately into Forum Moderators & In-Game Moderators, since being an actual GM will need to watch over both Forums & the Game which is a bit ineffective.

It's more likely that CL would need staffs that are divided separately into Forum Moderators & In-Game Moderators, since being an actual GM will need to watch over both Forums & the Game which is a bit ineffective.

Well, I think we have more than enough GMs, it's just that not all of them are active.