For the ladies

Seraphyre

Guest Derpyderp

Well my main down-side is that i like flirting, it works with my boyfriend but for the most part other people think i'm either being weird or they flirt back, which is awkward.

I prefer to have girl friends than being friends with boys, since boys only think about one thing <_< :lol:

Not all guys think about the same thing. if all guys were thinking about the same thing then this world would be a very different world. 

Well my main down-side is that i like flirting, it works with my boyfriend but for the most part other people think i'm either being weird or they flirt back, which is awkward.

I prefer to have girl friends than being friends with boys, since boys only think about one thing <_< :lol:

Not all guys  <_<  ;)

Try living where i do, it's a mess.  Every boy is either wearing permanent beer goggles or they're just plain sex-driven maniacs.

I feel sorry about that, thankfully you survived..  :P

I live in a part of a city where everyone is nice and more civilized than any other.. But when I venture out to the suburbs, yeah It's just like yours..

And I'm done with flirts.. It's kinda awkward for me to flirt a random girl I met.. Or maybe because I live with my girlfriend.. She is a bit, ya overly attached type and It's hard for me now to befriend girls.. But anyhow, I love her more than any other.. She's my first love, and I hope she's my last..

That one thing, I can't disagree with you.. It's like boy's thing.. All male anything thinks that one thing.. But that depends on the male himself..  Some men think about it 24/7 but some don't..

• Game Master

I'll have to admit I'm kind of a flirt as well, but I wouldn't do it if I was in a relationship. I know how I'd feel if a guy I was dating was flirting with other girls, so I wouldn't do that to him. 

And yeah, guys are really hormonal, but look at it this way. The main reason for life is to reproduce and create offspring who will have their own offspring and so forth. Our bodies are made to carry and care for children, theirs are made to... you know. So it only makes sense they'd feel that way.

Sorry if people don't like this topic, but it's just the way I see things :P Wanting that thing from a person doesn't mean you can't have feelings for them at the same time.

I'll have to admit I'm kind of a flirt as well, but I wouldn't do it if I was in a relationship. I know how I'd feel if a guy I was dating was flirting with other girls, so I wouldn't do that to him.

Well i think Auz knows i love him too much to cheat on him (。◕‿‿◕。)

If he wants me to stop flirting, then of course i will ^_^

• Game Master

Well i think Auz knows i love him too much to cheat on him (。◕‿‿◕。)

If he wants me to stop flirting, then of course i will ^_^

Yeah I didn't mean that toward you, I meant it about myself, sorry if it seems like I was pointing fingers or something :P 

Have any of you had a problem where another girl comes along when you're hanging with a couple friends and starts insinuating stuff? Like, for example, calling you a slut or a whore - or something along those lines - because you're around guys.

I've had this happen a couple times, and it's like  <_< 

Me having guy friends doesn't make me a slut or a whore, and laughing with them doesn't mean I'm flirting. I mean, I don't know if it's jealousy, or if there's that feel of competition, or what it is; but I find that many girls are like that. 

Makes me wonder why we can't just be friends, and share the friends, instead of trying to compete for attention. I don't want that, I just want a good time, we can all have the attention  :unsure:

I totallllly can relate to what you're saying. And I accidentally thumbs down your post trying to vote it up and it won't let me change it to thumbs up D; Sorry T o T

• Upvote 1

And yeah, guys are really hormonal, but look at it this way. The main reason for life is to reproduce and create offspring who will have their own offspring and so forth. Our bodies are made to carry and care for children, theirs are made to... you know. So it only makes sense they'd feel that way.

Sorry if people don't like this topic, but it's just the way I see things :P Wanting that thing from a person doesn't mean you can't have feelings for them at the same time.

I think flirt is way different from a slut or whore.

Off topic: If you love a man very much, what will you choose? your love of your life or your pride and dreams? If you choose one, why?

Edit: I already have a "whore" in my forum title. XD

• Game Master

I would choose the man. I've made the mistake of leaving someone I love for what I thought was best for me, and I've done nothing but regret it since. 

Besides, there's always the next best thing when it comes to your hopes and dreams. Maybe you can't get exactly what you want, but there's always something else. There are not many opportunities to find that special one.

I would choose the man. I've made the mistake of leaving someone I love for what I thought was best for me, and I've done nothing but regret it since. 

Besides, there's always the next best thing when it comes to your hopes and dreams. Maybe you can't get exactly what you want, but there's always something else. There are not many opportunities to find that special one.

Thank you for your answer... I guess you also believe that love beats pride.

• Upvote 1

Now we sound like a bunch of sappy women ;~;

Meh, don't really care if they see us as sappy, it's what we're good at :p

Men don't tend to be sappy, they want to be strong to protect their girlfriend/wife, so crying for them = big baby.  But with me, i like men that show their emotions, shows that they're human.  Unfortunately for my ex'es i can protect myself :D

(。◕‿‿◕。)

• Administrator

you're going to have a problem hun. not all guys would admit that they get jealous, some guys will be like "yah sure it's fine" or do like they're ok with it but deep inside they're not.

you can say you wouldn't mind if he did the same but oh trust me you would, isn't that selfish? you can do it but he can't! and that will bring you so many issues

you're going to have a problem hun. not all guys would admit that they get jealous, some guys will be like "yah sure it's fine" or do like they're ok with it but deep inside they're not.

you can say you wouldn't mind if he did the same but oh trust me you would, isn't that selfish? you can do it but he can't! and that will bring you so many issues

Well like i said, i like flirting, but if they flirted back it would be awkward.  Of course i wouldn't, especially considering i have a boyfriend.

Some guy called Drookie was flirting with me about 8 days ago, probably more, kinda just shook it off knowing that if auz did the same thing, i wouldn't like it.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to flirt a lot with people myself..
and I say people cause I also do this with females. I'm totally straight though hehe.)

I flirt in a non-serious way & I try to make it as obvious as possible that it's all jokes. I am such a weird and perverted person, so that is how I play around.
So it's .. flirting but... not flirting? Because I'm not seriously trying to flirt, it's just me being stupid. Sometimes I think that people don't realize I'm just kidding, and actually think I'm being a horn dog & flirt with anything that breathes. Which isn't the case.. at all. My friends that know me well now at this point, have all gotten used to this and how I act .. Which I'm fine with too. But sometimes I still get called rude things because of this. Meeeerp.

• Upvote 3

• Game Master

I act the same exact way lol, guys and girls alike. I don't mean it, I just like to have fun ;D And it's a nice, silly way to have fun.

Makes for good memories at the very least.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Girls & Boys are same in my eyes, I mean to befriend with :)

But when I'm talking with a girl, they usually talks about fashion ,& I'm not interested with it :O ,'cause I don't like it too much lol XD. But when I talk with a boy, they usually talks about games, Its fun and make me not bored XD.