Question about Dungeon Dating?

elecreativity

Question

Hi, I'm a nooblet started playing..

I was wondering if there is a cap for dungeon dating, I've been dungeon dating from level 80-85 the whole day with no problem, but I can't do it anymore, any details?

Also, I am a knight going to be a destroyer, and I'm having a hard time fighting the knights and horses in Ghost Tree Swamp as an alternative(I have a full VIT build), any tips or advice? I'm only using level 75 equips, because I don't know how to get the good equipment sets for knight :-( other than lucky boxes

9 answers to this question

Correct me If I'm wrong,

DD resets every 24 hours on 0000 Canadian time, with maximum 10 DDs per day..

As for advices, let's wait for the others.. I'm not wise enough to give you any in game advices because I almost forgot everything about it..

dd limit is 10 at level 80-85 you can go to the black widows or treent in valley of fairy you can buy pouches from other player that gives berserker set or 7g.set its only 50m per piece of that pouch just read their details

Hi, I'm a nooblet started playing..

I was wondering if there is a cap for dungeon dating, I've been dungeon dating from level 80-85 the whole day with no problem, but I can't do it anymore, any details?

Also, I am a knight going to be a destroyer, and I'm having a hard time fighting the knights and horses in Ghost Tree Swamp as an alternative(I have a full VIT build), any tips or advice? I'm only using level 75 equips, because I don't know how to get the good equipment sets for knight :-( other than lucky boxes

Go howling cave 2nd floor for leveling.. If you have enough money at least 50m above learn to make high guality ruby then sell it for8-10m/slot.. If you can do this over and over again you will have enough money to buy clean lvl80+ set either berserker set or 7 guardian set..

Full Vit Destro is a hard path . As i had it myself. Its better for u to keep killing those ghouls (easier to handle than that Crit-striking red knight) till u reach level 91. Then u can start go to NH killing that lvl 96 arrow-dude coz the best exp gaining rate is 5 lvl gap.
Partying with a rogue is good option too.

Full Vit Destro is a hard path

It's not so bad, still trying to get to level 105 on my fighter, it's been all vit and will be until 105.  I also helps if you've got constantly upgraded and updated weapons, otherwise you'll take forever with leveling. :(

Best to check the Guides forum if you need any further information ^_^