Zakandia Special Quests - Rare Equipments

NunSayKenSoul

I found this guide when I played the old Luna from Gpotato. I’ve eddited a little bit, since I’m excluding the pictures, but the guide remains the same.

If you played on the Haunted Mines, in Zakandia, you probably dropped some items that have no use alone. Those items are part of special rare sets, that can only be completed via some quests,

Those quests are repeatable from level 27 until level 50. If you reach level 51, and complete any quest, they are not coming back.

Some tips before starting:

• Since leveling up on Celestia Luna is very easy on that level range, you will get past level 50 very fast by killing the monsters from those quests. You can avoid it by 2 ways:
  1. Delevel: The fastest way to do it is going to a location where you can get killed by 1 hit from monsters, like Nera Harbor or Knight’s Graveyard. Enter in PK mode and let the monsters kill you until you reach a satisfactory low level. You don’t need to have PK points to delevel fast. It takes about 4-5 deaths for each level decrement.
  2. While farming quest items, make a party with a high level character (20+ above your level). Both will gain almost no experience from monsters, nor items or gold. But quest items will keep coming. This does not apply for armor/weapon pieces from the Haunted Mines, since they are normal drops, not quest related items.
  • If accidentally you get past level 50, don’t worry. Just “DONT FINISH THE QEST”, by delivering the items to the NPC. Delevel first to level 50 or less, then go to the NPC, finish the quest, and it will be available again. If you go to the NPC after level 50 the quest will not be available to that character anymore.
  • Be very patient. You will be going to tarintus/MB Forest/MB Swamp, and coming back to Zakandia many times. First, the drop rate for some quest items are very low. Second, you have a list of reward for each quest, which means you will be getting many undesirable items before those you really want. I had to repeat some quests over 30 times before getting the items I was looking for. And Third, the succes rate for construct those items is 60%, which means you may have to repeat the proccess again until you succed.

List of the results from the quests:

Levert Quest - Can only obtain weapon sketches:
[ Priest Kruz's Book (Swords/Axe Sketches) ]
Sketch: Military Guard's Sword
Sketch: Military Guard's Ax
Sketch: Berserker's Sword
Sketch: Berserker's Ax
[ Priest Zephyr's Book (Dagger/Bow Sketches) ]
Sketch: Sudden Attack Dagger
Sketch: Soul Measure
[ Priest Frier's Book (Mace/Staff Sketches) ]
Sketch: Military Guard's Mace
Sketch: Berserker's Combat Hammer
Sketch: Displaced Mage's Staff
Sketch: Mother Earth's Crystal Wand

Mineral Specimen Quest - Can only obtain armor parts:
[ Red Pouch (Fighter Armor Parts) ]
All military guard, berserker armor parts.
[ Green Pouch (Rogue Armor Parts) ]
All windy, silent one, great nature armor parts.
[ Blue Pouch (Melee Armor Parts) ]
All trinity, ascetic, executed mage armor parts.

Isolde Quest - Can only obtain robe sketches and weapon parts:
[ Sealed Metal Case (Melee Weapon Parts) ]
Military Guard's Sword Part
Military Guard's Ax Part
Military Guard's Mace Part
Berserker's Sword Part
Berserker's Ax Part
Berserker's Hammer Part
Sudden Attack Dagger Part
[ Book of the Oracle (Mage Armor/Glove Sketches) ]
Sketch: Executed Mage's Gloves
Sketch: Executed Mage's Robe
Sketch: Ascetic Gloves
Sketch: Ascetic Robe
Sketch: Trinity Gloves
Sketch: Trinity Robe
Sketch: Trinity Belt
[ Book of the Prophet (Mage Boot/Helm Sketches) ]
Sketch: Executed Mage's Boots
Sketch: Executed Mage's Circlet
Sketch: Ascetic Boots
Sketch: Ascetic Circlet
Sketch: Trinity Boots
Sketch: Trinity Circlet

LouisLua Quest - Can only obtain light armor sketches:
[ Compound Water Sample #1 (Light Armor Sketches) ]
Sketch: Windy Leather Armor
Sketch: Great Nature Leather Armor
Sketch: Silent One's Leather Armor
Sketch: Berserker's Chest Protectors
[ Compound Water Sample #2 (Light Boot/Helm Sketches) ]
Sketch: Windy Leather Long Boots
Sketch: Great Nature Leather Long Boots
Sketch: Silent One's Boots
Sketch: Berserker's Boots
Sketch: Windy Leather Leather Hood
Sketch: Great Nature Leather Hood
Sketch: Silent One's Hood
Sketch: Berserker's Helmet
[ Compound Water Sample #3 (Glove/Necklace Sketches) ]
Sketch: Windy Leather Gloves
Sketch: Great Nature Leather Gloves
Sketch: Silent One's Gloves
Sketch: Berserker's Gloves
Sketch: Great Nature's Necklace

Drocus Quest - Can only obtain heavy armor sketches and weapon parts:
[ Relic Box (Purple Reagent) ]
Mother Earth's Crystal Wand Hair
Dispossessed Mage's Wand Piece
Soul Measure (part)
[ Sealed Forbidden Book Vol 1 (Blue Reagent) ]
Sketch: Military Guard's Plate
Sketch: Military Guard's Helm
[ Sealed Forbidden Book Vol 2 (Red Reagent) ]
Sketch: Military Guard's Gauntlets
Sketch: Military Guard's Boots

Mine Drops - Can only obtain certain armor and weapon parts:
Skeleton Worker: Military Guard's Plate Parts, Trinity Robe Pieces
Acid Flower: Executed Magician's Boot Parts, Great Nature's Light Armor Parts
Low-Leveled Succubus: Executed Magician's Robe Pieces, Ascetic Boot Parts
Wight: Windy Leather Armor Parts, Berserker's Helm Pieces
Poison Fungus: Silent One's Armor Parts, Great Nature's Leather Glove Parts
Shadow Fang: Soul Measure (Parts), Sudden Attack Dagger Pieces, Military Guard's Helm Pieces
Damned Fire Spirit: Soul Measure (Parts), Military Guard's Mace Parts
Hell Spirit: Mother Nature's Wand Hair, Berserker's Ax Parts
Chimera: Windy Leather Long Boot Parts, Dispossessed Mage's Wand Hair
Blood Golem: Military Guard's Sword Parts, Silent One's Glove Parts

This is how to do the Quests:

When you hit level 27, you will notice that 5 quests will turn up simultaneously in Zakandia (town).

These are the "sketch quests", although not all of these quests will yield equipment sketch specifically. (Some yield the materials!) These quests will only be available till/at level 50!
Entering Tarintus you will also notice that the NPCs: Hisanah and Poncormita have a hovering exclamation point. If you did not finish the specified quests and clicked "hand in items" you will get an error pop-up!!

What are sketches?
In a nutshell, these are "prints" or "recipes" for Blue equips that have to be made with the usual materials and unique constructive pieces. "Sketch" equips' level requirements, in this case, range: 39 to level 44. All sets will require 5 pieces to complete! Guard and Berserker sets will have more sketches available for the varied weaponry.

What are Pieces or Materials?
Constructive pieces could be collected by some of these quests, hunted in the Haunted Mines, or via trading with other players. For those who love and know the mines, I'm sure you already know that certain "mats" could only be gained from Levert's case to Drocus for those colored class-related pockets.

[Quest]: Levert

Two Quests Available:
1. Mineral Specimen
2. Sanctuary of War

1. Mineral Specimen
Part 1: Precursor
He will start you off with collecting 20 Mineral Specimen with borrowed "Levert's Hoe"

These "unknown veins" are the lvl 1 rocks around Tarintus, Moonblind Forest and Moonblind Swamp.

Note that you MUST have this pickaxe equipped in order to receive the ore!
Make sure you remove your shield if you have one equipped!
You will do "1 Damage" on it, no matter what weapon you use. You may use your hands and switch to the pick-axe at the last minute to collect it. You're welcome to do that if you're quick enough! Besides partying with others to attack the "unknown vein" you can also use a DoT skill.

When you've cropped up 20 mineral ores, head back to Zakandia to return these items to Levert. Don't forget to be equipped with Levert's Hoe before you submit the ores!

Part 2: Unidentified Mineral Vein
a)This is really for the "creation of your own pickaxe." He will ask for you to bring a few items to him, which can be attained by killing mobs or trading with others.

30 Iron Ingots
30 Copper Ingots
30 Animal Leather
1 Orcish Axe (Kill orcs in Moon Blind Forest until you obtain one)

b) Finally for your own benefit!

Giving those materials to Levert will earn you a Pickaxe.
Congrats! Now you can "mine".

[unidentified Mineral Vein] will now be updated for you to fetch 10 Reddish Ore. This quest is repeatable.

When you're done bring the batch of Ores back to Levert for the reward – A Refined Mineral Case. Make sure you have inventory space!

Hand the Refined Mineral Case over to Drocus (East Zakandia), who now has a new quest avaliabe, regardless if you've gotten a "case" to spare or not. He will give you 3 options:

Basically:

Fighter: [Green Pocket]
Rogue: [Red Pocket]
Mage [blue Pocket]

Which randomly generates non-weapon pieces (up to 6) used in the construction process. Good luck!

2. Sanctuary of War
Purpose of this quest? 3 chances at weaponry sketches!
Quest menu shows as: the Trophies of War

Head on over to Moonblind Forest and Moonblind Swamp for this one!

Kill Orcs, Orc Archers and Orc Warriors for this quest, until you get 20 of each item needed.

Collect the required quest items and bring them back to Levert for your reward! Make sure you have inventory space for 3 items!

You will notice three items in your inventory. Now to turn them in for the prize, search the boxes next to Levert. Proceed as directed, there is no order for how you search those boxes!

Congrats! You now have 3 books in your inventory:

Priest Kruz's Book
Priest Zephyr's Book
Priest Frier's Book

Open these "books" up for your sketches! Good luck!

[Quest] Isolde
If you head over to West Zakandia, Isolde will offer you another [sQ] Quest, Destroyed Power Generating Machine.

However in the Quest Window it will be: The Broken Power Generator.

So for sequential's sake, head on over to Tarintus, Moonblind Forest, and Moonblind Swamp!

You must kill those monsters until you get the required ammount of quest items:

- Iron Golems (20 power generator parts)

- Lava Golems (20 power generator cores)

- Striped Lizardman (20 iron rails)

Completing her requirements will automatically yield: power generator parts

Bring this to Hisanah in Tarintus and... Receive your reward!

Opening them has 2 main outcomes:
a) Recieving Small Metal Case = Materials for Set Constructions

b) Recieving Volume = Another chance at more sketches!

[Quest] LouisLua
She's requiring some help: collecting and then delivering samples to Poncormita in Tarintus! This quest will actually award you 3 chances at equipment sketches!

On the quest menu it will show up as: Research of Composite Water

As you can see, these are the monsters to go after for qty. 20 quest items each!

Lycanthrope's Leather: Middle & West Tarintus
Gargoyle's Wing Membrane: Middle-West and Southern Moonblind Forest
Lamia's Scale: Western Moonblind Swamp at Lamia's Den and Trail

Return these quest items to LouisLua, but don't forget to leave 3 slots in the inventory free!
Bring them to Tarintus for Poncormita:

He will award you with these Compound Water Sample Volumes 1-3:

Open them to reveal Sketches. Good luck!

[Quest] Drocus
Next to LouisLua in Eastern Zakandia, Drocus will offer you a quest:

So he's asking for "reagents," in which there are variants based on the "finisher" substance. However the first 2 needed ingredients are the same! So head on over to Tarintus's Stinky Cropland:

• Kill Rotten Mandragoras (30 Rotten Saps)

and Moonblind Forest's Eyebat Alley!

• Kill Giant Eyebats (30 Eyebats membranes)

The last thing needed is the finisher reagent. From the quest window, he says any finisher will do, however I noted a higher chance of receiving "books" from him if I turned in a complete liquid with a different finisher each time. You may want to check this.
Completed Mixed Liquid and:
a) Striped Lizardman [Moonblind Swamp]
<- Finished with "Red Blood", Red Reagent
b) "Furious" Lizardman [Moonblind Swamp]
<- Quest Log: Cursed Lizardman

His reward is random. I've gotten books from him (sketches) and relic cases (materials).

*End of the guide*

If there is something wrong, please, let me know, then I will update with the corrections.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A Rare Quest Guide! I'd really love to do quests, but since CL has nothing to do with it and just focuses with leveling,quests are seemingly useless :wacko: anyways, +1 for you :D

I've done some of those quests,, though only the weapon quests. Quite fun actually rather than killing mobs for the sole purpose of leveling. Dont hve the time for the armor quests tho. :D
Just wanna ask. Is there any difference between armors from this sketch-quest and armors from our usual drops?

I've done some of those quests,, though only the weapon quests. Quite fun actually rather than killing mobs for the sole purpose of leveling. Dont hve the time for the armor quests tho. :D

Just wanna ask. Is there any difference between armors from this sketch-quest and armors from our usual drops?

yup... this sketch armors are for sets including weapon too...

after gain that sketch, we can craft those Sets but we need to search out the Materials too from Ghost Mine on Zakandia

on this Server, was Before I already read from Reid posts about those Armors Sets are available as donate items

(I forgot where is the Post about, I will try to search it) :)

Even if CL is not quest oriented, It's still fun to try and find all the parts of those equipments.

When I completed the heavy armor set (Military Guardian) on the original Luna, I hardly used it. I wanted them only to have in my inventory.

On CL I have a character that serves only as a storage for those rare heavy armor until level 60.

The only part I'm missing now is the Military Guard Gaunlet. This one I failed on the construction process. When I have more time, I'll try again.

If, for some reason, someone get the gloves parts, I would be glad to buy them :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hinted we might open a 1x server in the future, you could save it for that ;x

Wow, really? That's awesome! 'Cause there is quite easy to level up and till 105 people often go only DD, not like in gPotato Luna online and plus. ^^ I also hope you will add new maps soon. :)