Exp Prevent Scroll

NunSayKenSoul

I think that a scroll to prevent you from leveling would be very useful for many players. Instead of wasting time deleveling a character, that kind of scroll would help people to stay in the same level to farm a bit more.

There could even be variation as a -50% exp scoll.

It sounds crazy, but I think a lot of people would buy it.

• Upvote 1

I would agree about the exp prevent scrolls, because back in the day when my goal was to hit 105 and start farming i was like "I want moaaar exp!! >:C" And now that my farmer is lvl 109 i cant handle the exp amout flowing inside me its just too much. So again, as a farmer i agree with this, would be a pleasure to see those.

About implementation, it could have an active time (like those +20% scrolls you buy from the alker merchant), I would prefer if the time does not count while offline.

It could be cancelled with other exp scroll. Some scroll's effects does not stack, and the effect that remains is the one from the last scroll used. This could be the case.

About any problem it may cause, I cant see any negative effect on it, unless you make some confusion when you are trying to level up and buy this scroll instead.

Learn to use the search function, a way to prevent experience gaining was already suggested and discussed.

Sorry, I've found only a discussion about a NPC to disable the Exp gaining or something, and it is different from what I am suggesting. I didn't find any suggestions about prevent leveling, only delevel you character after a certain level.

If there is another discussion about it, I really didn't found it. The title of the topics sometimes don't tell us much about the subject (ex. "Suggestion from X" or "What do you think?"). I'm sorry if I repeated the suggestion.