Just a random experience.

Arto

So last week, while I was going home with a classmate, i saw this annoying acquaintance of mine. I pretended that I didn't see him hoping that he wouldn't bug me but unfortunately, he came near us then started saying things that somewhat irritated me. I really lost my good mood back then. 

I knew this guy since I was in high school(we attended the same school) and he was really annoying me even back then. He would constantly bug me by saying insulting stuff and even do physical stuff like getting my stuff, punching and pushing me(well, it's not really that strong, but it's enough to irritate me) just to get my attention. And since I'm not the type of person who fights back, I just kept ignoring him. We were like that for almost 3 years so I was really happy when I graduated rofl.

But yeah it happened. The day that we see each other again. It was really awkward so I just kept quiet and passive to stop myself from saying anything bad. My classmate had to go first so it was just the two of us left. It became more awkward since I don't really have anything to say to him/don't want to talk to him. It was like that until he decided to take a ride home first and left me. I suddenly felt relieved. It felt like I became free or something, or so I thought.

Since I didn't really want to go home yet, I decided to go to a mall and buy myself a drink. While walking, I suddenly passed by him and unfortunately for me again, he noticed me and started to stick around with me. He finally gave up on following me when I said that I'll go home already. Again, I felt a sudden relief and this time, it's for real.

tl;dr - I guess I'm just lucky to bump into a person I don't even want to see twice.

Time changes us all. Some person that used to bully or did bad things to you might ended being a completely different person after some years. My classmates that used to be my enemy in elemntry school (we had lot fights back then. Tho mostly I was the one who ended up cryng =.=), is now one of the nicest person i've ever known. You just have to forgive him, as he may try to start over your friendship. Besides, there is no merit in holding a grudge.

I don't know. He hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same guy that keeps on annoying me and I'll doubt he'll change soon. I guess it's because it's his personality that he wants people to put their attention to him. And I'm the person who doesn't really care about my surroundings that much, so we really don't mix lol.

lol I wish I could kick him but I'm too kind to do that :P. And I doubt I won't be seeing him around anymore since we go to the same university, moreover, we are on the same college.. rofl