DC's

Exposer12

So lately I've noticed my friends getting Dc'ed or Debugged while in Nera Harbor. At first I thought they were just completely random. Then I started paying a bit more attention to my actions. I was tanking as they were pretty much killing. Sometimes the monsters would re-target on them an they would get down to very low Hp, so I would heal them when my pet. Once my pet completed its action, they would get DC'ed almost every single time. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but I have stopped healing them to prevent them getting DC'ed

Also, I have noticed the moment you step into a DD arena and try to buff yourself without moving yet, you will get debugged. I've seen this happen to myself 8/10 times. I'm not sure if it happens to other people, but to prevent this I just never buff myself while in there cause not always but at times it kicks me right after using an action. I Would recommend buffing yourself before going into a DD.

I'm hoping this helps someone if they're having the same issue and don't seem what's going wrong.

Sometimes if you heal other player, that player will crashed~ It happened to me and my friends too.. And try to move few steps before buffing. Not only at DD map, its happen everytime you just spawned at new map

• Game Master

This has been a problem for me and my friends as well, yes. I don't think it's really considered a bug, though, there's just too much going on that your client crashes.

It's incredibly irritating, yes, but you just have to deal with it  :wacko: 

So lately I've noticed my friends getting Dc'ed or Debugged while in Nera Harbor. At first I thought they were just completely random. Then I started paying a bit more attention to my actions. I was tanking as they were pretty much killing. Sometimes the monsters would re-target on them an they would get down to very low Hp, so I would heal them when my pet. Once my pet completed its action, they would get DC'ed almost every single time. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but I have stopped healing them to prevent them getting DC'ed

Also, I have noticed the moment you step into a DD arena and try to buff yourself without moving yet, you will get debugged. I've seen this happen to myself 8/10 times. I'm not sure if it happens to other people, but to prevent this I just never buff myself while in there cause not always but at times it kicks me right after using an action. I Would recommend buffing yourself before going into a DD.

I'm hoping this helps someone if they're having the same issue and don't seem what's going wrong.

this happened to me alot of times usually when using pet healing skill to other players

I think there's something wrong with the pet's code.

sometimes you will get crashed after your pet sealed automatically.

but I assumed that happens when you got separated too far from your pet.

• 2 weeks later...