its all over know -.-

-Winter-

i cant do it anymore i just cant theirs no reason to even keep going i mean they don't except me they just push me away treat me like im the odd man out they don't care about me and she dosn't either i knew i shouldn't have given her that kiss because now i cant take it back i try everyday to say I'm sorry i wish i could start all over but that will never happen i will always be treated like garbage i will always be misunderstood ill always be forgotten by everyone so i guess there's no choice but to just lie here and decay. there really is no hope for me know my whole life is now gone.

I wish I could see the periods.. :P I know how it feels when it comes to rants.. so don't bother to ignore that.. :)

and ya sometimes the best way to overcome all of your problems, yet the hardest, is to begin again, instead rotting to death and waiting for a miracle to come..

The hardest part is letting go and begin again, no matter how you'll do that..

It's still a blur to me about you problems but I hope it doesn't as worse as I think.. So I'll say it in a general way..

As a realist person,

hmmm..

When you think you're hopeless and you can't do anything about yourself somehow you must force your thoughts to reject that idea and think there is hope.. Sounds cliche but somehow when everyone suddenly disappears and you are on your own you can't help but to cheers yourself up.. if you feel better about yourself good thinks will eventualy come and every wounds will patch themselves up.. what you (and everyone else) need is patience..