Making map move scrolls permanent

Arto

First of all, I'm sorry if this was suggested before. I don't have the luxury to look at all the suggestions.

Imagine yourself going back to CL after a few days of being busy with life. You're at a map like Graves or NH and want to move to a town map. You opened your inventory and saw this blank inventory spot where a map move scroll used to be placed... <Insert rage and sad stuff>

So yeah, I think it would be nice if the map move scrolls sold in Alker become permanent. I know that it's a hassle for most people to go buy map moves again when theirs expire, and I think making the map moves permanent would eliminate this issue. I think there won't be any negative effects on the server since all it does is make the map moves permanent.

I know some of you will tell "Go stock up on map moves then" or "Go walk home crying" or even "Start living your life out there by making a family with pirates or austere," but my point is, wouldn't it be better if it becomes permanent instead? It saves a lot of time and space.

• Upvote 1

First of all, I'm sorry if this was suggested before. I don't have the luxury to look at all the suggestions.

Imagine yourself going back to CL after a few days of being busy with life. You're at a map like Graves or NH and want to move to a town map. You opened your inventory and saw this blank inventory spot where a map move scroll used to be placed... <Insert rage and sad stuff>

So yeah, I think it would be nice if the map move scrolls sold in Alker become permanent. I know that it's a hassle for most people to go buy map moves again when theirs expire, and I think making the map moves permanent would eliminate this issue. I think there won't be any negative effects on the server since all it does is make the map moves permanent.

I know some of you will tell "Go stock up on map moves then" or "Go walk home crying" or even "Start living your life out there by making a family with pirates or austere," but my point is, wouldn't it be better if it becomes permanent instead? It saves a lot of time and space.

Just use Teleport and move to Alker~ Don't be lazy :P

Just use Teleport and move to Alker~ Don't be lazy :P

You may also mark alker as your return point. When you reach any near town, you just need to buy and use a return scroll, and you will be at alker again.

I always keep one extra sealed map on my inventory, and another on my warehouse.

You may also mark alker as your return point. When you reach any near town, you just need to buy and use a return scroll, and you will be at alker again.

I always keep one extra sealed map on my inventory, and another on my warehouse.

That return scroll only 1000 gold and can be found at any material merchant npcs. I use low lvl char at same account to buy it from tasartia and put it on warehouse, so if i stucked at NH, Graveyard or other map. i could just find any nearest warehouse/city

Some people dont even know if we have that feature on CL's web.. Even though its under your name after you login

That feature was meant to be use when our chars are stuck at a blackscreen map

- Once upon a time long off your account = go to celestia website  = select char = transfer = long in = go buy another map ?  i could almost make a boring history book it's pointless if you are not stuck ,  but i get your point either way its not a bad ideia permanent maps imo

My point for making this suggestion is not because I feel lazy doing all those stuff you said, but to make everyone's lives easier. If I were to choose among these: having to use the teleport function, stocking up on map moves, having the return point on alker, and having a permanent map move scroll, of course I would choose the last(or else i wouldn't even suggest this). I think it's more practical to have a permanent map move scroll than to do what was said above. And besides, it's only a suggestion. It's not like the higher-ups would accept this right away.

My point for making this suggestion is not because I feel lazy doing all those stuff you said, but to make everyone's lives easier. If I were to choose among these: having to use the teleport function, stocking up on map moves, having the return point on alker, and having a permanent map move scroll, of course I would choose the last(or else i wouldn't even suggest this). I think it's more practical to have a permanent map move scroll than to do what was said above. And besides, it's only a suggestion. It's not like the higher-ups would accept this right away.

in my opinion, if its become perma.. map scroll will be itemshop item. because no need to rebuy it from npc. itemshop mean you need some GP, to get it you need lvl 120+ char

I don't see a reason why they would put even a map move scroll to the item mall. I posted this suggestion hoping to make things simpler and easier even by a bit, not to make it harder for everyone especially those who are still new to the game.