weird feeling

ShinyBoy

why i feel like this... i want to play and play and play.. but at the same time i want to stop and do something else like watching/go to mall /go out and stop playing anymore i just feel like i have to do something else.. but at the same time i want to play.. i just feel like i want to quit at the same time i want to be strong and play.. -.- anyone felt like this i just feel like im just too tired playing games but at the same time.. still i want to play.. -.-

oooh hahaha.. i admit it i am addicted :)) i feels like im not fun anymore haha.. its just an Obligation.. cuz i need to farm at this time i need to DD at this time hahaha.. :)) i dunno.. maybe im losing my interest on playing now.. :))

excuse me to those big fun gamers.. ive been a gamer since i was 12 years old and now im 19 i dunno.. weird feeling.. :))

Yeah but then when you go somewhere out, you feel like going back why did i go out shouldve just stayed just home and play luna instead lmao. there's really something to this game that got you hook up not just cl am talking about all of lunas

Dude, don't worry, you're not alone.

For me, this doesn't only apply to CL, but also to all the other games I play. I keep playing even though I got exams or schoolwork to do the next day.. and end up not getting enough sleep because of that. rofl