Orange

Server down? Look here

noooo ... i actually like kynee bug <3 coz i think stealth belongs to rouges only... not fair all classes stealthin >_> 

rouges have higher eva anyways so does it really matter?

noooo ... i actually like kynee bug <3 coz i think stealth belongs to rouges only... not fair all classes stealthin >_> 

There is a Helm that gives you Beholder too. So it' fair.

They see me stealthin'~ They hatin'~

Hey everyone! Seeing as the servers are still down and may not be up for a while, why don't you go out and explore the wilderness of the Luna Forums?  :lol: It'll be fun to brush up on guides and listen to what people posted on the "Now Playing" thread, as well as hopping by and throwing a screenshot or two here: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/22750-so-kuurafty-accepting-art-requests/#entry247823  ;) I'm sure the time will fly by if you do! 

Hero Kuu poof!

tumblr_mpy3n9JS9v1r5yiuao1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

+1

Relax Dude!

If we have to play tomorrow, they might give us a bigger surprise ! :3 (Maybe ._.)

This should be making people very excited. Time to speculate what the GMs will do for us. ;D

• Upvote 1