Orange

Server down? Look here

Server keep down T^T i hope GM can fast fixed it 

I apologize for the inconvenience. We had some technical difficulties with our login server, but the server is back online now!

Good afternoon, i can't connect to the game, it pops out and says "failed to connect to the server, check the website for latest information". Is this my own problem? Forget to mention i try for 30 minutes already and delete celestia patch too.

Down . i cant relog

The server will have some maintenance and it's not down, maybe some bugs are fixed on this maintenance.

I think it's down right now, can't even press start on the patcher, also you don't need to double post. Anyways Orange is gone from the IRC..

server down? my patcher says "failed to communicate to server" right?

You should be able to connect now, if you still can't then go to Windows Menu and type cmd.exe in the search, open it and inside that window type ipconfig /flushdns and hit ENTER, then close it. Restart your patcher and you will be able to connect.

Like this

flush-windows-dns-cache.png

• Upvote 1

i cant login my account. . =( please help me. .i logout on DD2 then after that i cant log in anymore please help. . . the display menu show that i am going to log in at " Dungeon Date 2" but server down i can log in =(