Full screen isnt working?

Yoru

ok first of all i'm new to the forums ><" ( had this acc a looong time ago but never used it ;x )

and i'm using windows 7 

anyway, i'm trying to play and i keep getting the error " D3DERR_INVALIDCALL " whenever i put it in full screen, i tried looking around   this topic: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/12446-read-firstcommon-technical-difficulties/ and i already did everything, but still it just wont let me play in full screen ><" ( though it works in window mode, but it just refuses to let me play in full screen in any resolution) [ ps: i also have anti-virus off ]

anyway here is the pic:

8hm.png

• Administrator

you can only use full screen 800x600, 1024x780 and 1280x1024, unless your screen is of those exact dimensions or you have a really allowing gfx card you will get that error, it means your gfx card cant handle the conversion. You will have to play windowed until the update

• Upvote 1

you can only use full screen 800x600, 1024x780 and 1280x1024, unless your screen is of those exact dimensions or you have a really allowing gfx card you will get that error, it means your gfx card cant handle the conversion. You will have to play windowed until the update

i see... well, seems like it's impossible for me to play then =/ ( dont have 1024x780 and 1280x1024, just close to them DX and well, i have 800x600, and i tried it but i still got the error =/ ( though i dont plan on playing with 800x600 since it's way too tiny x.x ) [and still i can only play with 800x600 in window mode.. since 1024x780 gets a little bigger than my screen, and still, 800x600 is basically super tiny and it feels hard to play with that resolution.. ] 

caed.png

oh and update?

You need to change your screen resolution to 800x600 aswell not just luna online. I can see that you arent using 800x600 resolution its more like 1366x768 resolution..

oh i know xD, i changed it back after i tried with 800x600 resolution (though it didnt worked as well..)