Staff Appreciation

Seraphyre

• Game Master

I thought it'd be a good idea to make this thread to discuss how we appreciate the GMs. I think we're so focused on the game and all the updates and such that we don't think about the work they put into the server. 

So I wanted to say thanks for genuinely trying to bring us a good player experience. I know it probably would have been easier to just drop it and go on with your lives, yet instead you deal with our crap everyday, and have been since 2009. I'm impressed  :)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

I thought it'd be a good idea to make this thread to discuss how we appreciate the GMs. I think we're so focused on the game and all the updates and such that we don't think about the work they put into the server. 

So I wanted to say thanks for genuinely trying to bring us a good player experience. I know it probably would have been easier to just drop it and go on with your lives, yet instead you deal with our crap everyday, and have been since 2009. I'm impressed  :)

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21546-staff-appreciation-day/?hl=%2Bstaff+%2Bappreciation

Learn to use the search button. your just making more threads. and ofcorz spamming.

• Downvote 4

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21546-staff-appreciation-day/?hl=%2Bstaff+%2Bappreciation

Learn to use the search button. your just making more threads. and ofcorz spamming.

-1 Appreciation is something that is earn momentaneous when we feel gratitude towards a atitude , the staff be working ,  we be appreciating . That thread is about Appreciation "Day" , this one is gratefulness towards ongoing staff hardwork , you dun simply be hatin dis 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

-1 Appreciation is something that is earn momentaneous when we feel gratitude towards a atitude , the staff be working ,  we be appreciating . That thread is about Appreciation "Day" , this one is gratefulness towards ongoing staff hardwork , you dun simply be hatin dis 

+1 :3

Without the staff members, this server will be full of cheaters, hackers, scammers, spot claimers, rmt, char trading, etc. so we have to support them because behind the scenes, they deal with craps almost everyday. Also they work hard to fix random crashes, black outs, and bugs.

People need to earn their appreciation or trust.  But sometimes appreciation or trust takes no time to earn, especially when it comes to someone you love (Family, wife/husband etc)

I'm not saying the staff here haven't earned my appreciation or trust, because they have.  The server has (apparently) been going for 2 years, and most (if not all) of the staff has been working hard here all this time.

They deserve more than appreciation in my opinion.

are you stupid or just blind? , the thread is already been made. that's my point i don't really care about that appreciation day. ofcourse someones gonna be red in there reputation >:))

• Downvote 1

Guest Derpyderp

Yes it has been posted many times but she is not spamming. Here is the definition of spamming for you. 

2. Spamming 
141 up54 down  
The act of chatting gibirish and irrelevant.
Person 1: Hi 

Person 2: How are you? 

Person 1: Stupid 

Person 2: Er, are you ok? 

Person 2: Stop SPAMMING!

there you go 
  • Upvote 1

Yes it has been posted many times but she is not spamming. Here is the definition of spamming for you. 

2. Spamming 

141 up54 down  
The act of chatting gibirish and irrelevant.
Person 1: Hi 

Person 2: How are you? 

Person 2: Er, are you ok? 

Person 2: Stop SPAMMING!

there you go 

arguing here will take nowhere sirs (all with balls female accts? TROLL)

i hope this spammers top on me , will get to the top slots :) err i mean sluts irl imo :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a remainder, please don't make this arguments to be a drama or whatever, as stated on the rules (maybe, I don't care about the rules anyway)..

So let's apreciate all their works or not and let the moderator decide wheter to lock this thread or let it be..

Naaaaah. I think most staff members are loosers!

Hahaha, just kidding. Considering I'm good friends with most of them, it's hard for me to view them as staff members of Luna anymore..

I just see them as my everyday friends.. But, since I love my babies I'll say +1 to this thread :)

Guest Derpyderp

i hope this spammers top on me , will get to the top slots :) err i mean sluts irl imo :)

Your cranium decided to have a leave of absence and was replaced with a drivel. If you are going to comment please make it readable thank you, have a nice day. 

So you're calling all girls on this forum sluts?  Not a smart move, really not smart.

Be very wary of me finding you in-game.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

Your cranium decided to have a leave of absence and was replaced with a drivel. If you are going to comment please make it readable thank you, have a nice day. 

This. I have no idea what that guy said, but what I got from it, it's nothing note-worthy anyhow.

Also stated above, the other thread was for Staff Appreciation DAY, this is just a thread to pop in and say a word or two of thanks, whenever it may be.

Omg I'm dying, lmao. This guy must've gotten hacked on club penguin to get him this upset.

Guest Derpyderp

Omg I'm dying, lmao. This guy must've gotten hacked on club penguin to get him this upset.

LOL...... a +1 to you