Just want to clarify

AnonymouSsS

Question

• Administrator

the "new set effects" won't be in game until the update, so the vip pirate set is still the same and there's a high chance it will keep being the same after the update as well

so after the update if the set effect of BWS and BWL is 3/4 to achive the 15%ms (where in dis point we cannot wear VIP buts and  VIP gloves at the same time) then regular 5parts effect is 4/5 to gain 15%ms +138ms if 5/5, do you think it will be fair for those who have VIP boots and VIP gloves which they bought very expensive?? bec on my own opinion i'd rather sell it and just use 5/5costume.. if there will be no changes on VIP set effects..

get my point?

• Upvote 2

so after the update if the set effect of BWS and BWL is 3/4 to achive the 15%ms (where in dis point we cannot wear VIP buts and  VIP gloves at the same time) then regular 5parts effect is 4/5 to gain 15%ms +138ms if 5/5, do you think it will be fair for those who have VIP boots and VIP gloves which they bought very expensive?? bec on my own opinion i'd rather sell it and just use 5/5costume.. if there will be no changes on VIP set effects..

get my point?

^ This ^

get my point?

+1

you kinda right...

my prediction is...

hitter type will probably go with BWL (3/4) plus bachelor patk and cape.

balance type will go BWL 4/4 plus Cape

RICH tanker are gonna go BWS (Vip set eye and hat) plus either panda or kobold and cape.

i cant think of  a way to use VIP glove and boot with current set eff better than the coming sets...

the solution is perhaps changing VIP set into Move speed type costume to make it different and gold-worthy,,,

you kinda right...

my prediction is...

RICH tanker are gonna go BWS (Vip set eye and hat) plus either panda or kobold and cape.

i cant think of  a way to use VIP glove and boot with current set eff better than the coming sets...

the solution is perhaps changing VIP set into Move speed type costume to make it different and gold-worthy,,,

Booom! your smart enough to understand what i'm trying to explain!

you kinda right...

my prediction is...

Your Right sir

+1 -_-

• Administrator

kobold, panda, regular chicken and lizardman will have 4 piece regular set effects, no more 2 piece. VIP set has move speed for 2 pieces and a lame effect for 3 pieces, suggest a 2/6 set effect and a 3/6 set effect that is not too overpowered but still useful and we will think about it

PS: I already said VIP set would keep untouched if you are worried because you thought it would not have a 2 piece set effect

get my point?

I agree +1  :)

kobold, panda, regular chicken and lizardman will have 4 piece regular set effects, no more 2 piece. VIP set has move speed for 2 pieces and a lame effect for 3 pieces, suggest a 2/6 set effect and a 3/6 set effect that is not too overpowered but still useful and we will think about it

PS: I already said VIP set would keep untouched if you are worried because you thought it would not have a 2 piece set effect

ms.Orange we are not thinking about VIP losing 2piece effect

we are worried bec instead of using VIP gloves and boots which we already have, why not use 5/5set piece?

bec wer just looking for Movement speed.. just to clarify.. before BWL have Movement speed effect then we combine it with VIP gloves and boots that are so expensive, then if Movement speed effect of BWL will be change to 3/4set, we can no longer combine it with VIP boots and GLoves..

I think you dont understand what we are trying to explain

ms.Orange we not thinking about VIP losing 2piece effect

we are worried bec instead of using VIP gloves and boots which we already have, why not use 5/5set piece?

bec wer just looking for Movement speed.. just to clarify.. before BWL have Movement speed effect then we combine it with VIP gloves and boots that are so expensive, then if Movement speed effect of BWL will be change to 3/4set, we can no longer combine it with VIP boots and GLoves..

I think you dont understand what we are trying to explain

Nice one sir! im worried abaout it too. we VIP user's need the bwl's MS. But on the next update it will change it to 3/4 [the MS Effect]

So what is the use of our VIP  -_-  if the ms of Bwl Suit will change to 3/4 set effect -_-

:wacko: :( :unsure:

I asked you to suggest what you wanted the vip set to have and none of you did.

and to be clear we are talking about the permanent vip set right?

ms.orange yes we are talking about the permanent VIP set and

Obviously the only thing that we are requesting is for you to include the VIP set on the coming update of costume

maybe on my own opinion i can suggest

6/6  set effect

HP + 15%

MP + 15%

Speed + 15%

HP/MP recovery +5

P. Atk +10%

M. Atk +10%

P. Def +10%

All Stats +10

Speed + 138

bec Buying a VIP set for $60 in PD (correct me if im wrong)

I think we have the right to demand if you wont include the VIP set on the upcoming update.

Guest Derpyderp

ms.orange yes we are talking about the permanent VIP set and

Obviously the only thing that we are requesting is for you to include the VIP set on the coming update of costume

maybe on my own opinion i can suggest

6/6  set effect

HP + 15%

MP + 15%

Speed + 15%

HP/MP recovery +5

P. Atk +10%

M. Atk +10%

P. Def +10%

All Stats +10

Speed + 138

bec Buying a VIP set for $60 in PD (correct me if im wrong)

I think we have the right to demand if you wont include the VIP set on the upcoming update.

Those stats are a bit op though for a 6/6 set effect. 

and vip set is not 60$ in pd. 

Those stats are a bit op though for a 6/6 set effect. 

and vip set is not 60$ in pd. 

you have a point but try to consider also the price of VIP gloves (60b) VIP Buts (45b) which is more expensive than BWS..

well its just my opinion though.. theres no wrong if i share topic...

I don't quite understand, this started because you wanted a better set effect for 2 parts and 3 parts not the whole set

try to undertand :)

just need to think 4/5 set effect is 15%MS

5/5 set effect is additional 138 MS (for the regular costume)

what else do you think that we can combine if we are wearing a VIP buts and VIP gloves if the set effect of regular costume is 3/4 or 4/5??

• Administrator

Ok let me say it I again, I do not understand why you suggested a 6/6 set effect when this topic started because you were concerned about the 2/6 and 3/6 set effect of the VIP costume NOT THE 6/6 SET EFFECT. You want to have a better set effect for 2 VIP pieces not 6 pieces so suggest for 2 and 3 pieces and not for the whole set because that was the purpose of your topic.

And stop posting with huge colored and bold letters, it does not make your post any better

Think about a set effect like this:

2/6 effect:

whatever +X

whatever +Y

3/6 effect:

whatever +Z

4/6 effect:

whatever +A

6/6 effect:

whatever +B

and don't make something overpowered like you suggested before or I will not take the suggestion seriously