Just want to clarify

AnonymouSsS

Question

ms.orange yes we are talking about the permanent VIP set and

Obviously the only thing that we are requesting is for you to include the VIP set on the coming update of costume

maybe on my own opinion i can suggest

6/6  set effect

HP + 15%

MP + 15%

Speed + 15%

HP/MP recovery +5

P. Atk +10%

M. Atk +10%

P. Def +10%

All Stats +10

Speed + 138

bec Buying a VIP set for $60 in PD (correct me if im wrong)

I think we have the right to demand if you wont include the VIP set on the upcoming update.

Naturally they still wanna protect PD costumes particularly the essential bws [iMO], and your suggestion is like combining bwl + wr + bws + the mspd effect from vip 2/6, isnt it too much of a request 

I humbly suggets 

Special 4 piece costume (BWL, Wizard's, BWS):

Chest:

HP + 15%

MP + 15%

P.Atk OR M.Atk OR P.Def + 10%

3/4 Set:      <----------------------------------------  make this 2/4?  :unsure: so we could still equip vip gloves & boots at same time coz its really that expensive in game

Speed + 15%

HP/MP recovery + 5

4/4 Set:

All Stats +10

Hair: VIT +3

Gloves: INT +3 STR +3

Boots: DEX +2 WIS +2

• Upvote 1

Naturally they still wanna protect PD costumes particularly the essential bws [iMO], and your suggestion is like combining bwl + wr + bws + the mspd effect from vip 2/6, isnt it too much to request haha. 

I humbly suggets 

Chest:

HP + 15%

MP + 15%

3/4 Set:      <----------------------------------------  make this 2/4?  :unsure: so we could still equip vip gloves & boots at same            time coz its really that expensive in game

Speed + 15%

HP/MP recovery + 5

4/4 Set:

All Stats +10

Naturally they still wanna protect PD costumes particularly the essential bws [iMO], and your suggestion is like combining bwl + wr + bws + the mspd effect from vip 2/6, isnt it too much to request haha. 

:) no dude thats why i made it 6/6 for combining  bwl + wr + bws + the mspd effect from vip

:) but the one you suggested 

2/4 with MS effect will be great! +1 for you!

other people who's trying to reply and getting mad on this post doesnt undertand

that we players who support this topic just want to say that we bought this VIP gloves and buts bec we can combine then with the BWL/BWS MS effect but 3/4set effect we are having this conversation.

i will not waste a slot for my HEADGEAR just to wear eyepatch ^^.

HOPE NO ONE WILL GET MAD

we need to love each other like ashketchum always say

:) no dude thats why i made it 6/6 for combining  bwl + wr + bws + the mspd effect from vip

:) but the one you suggested 

2/4 with MS effect will be great! +1 for you!

other people who's trying to reply and getting mad on this post doesnt undertand

that we players who support this topic just want to say that we bought this VIP gloves and buts bec we can combine then with the BWL/BWS MS effect but 3/4set effect we are having this conversation.

i will not waste a slot for my HEADGEAR just to wear eyepatch ^^.

HOPE NO ONE WILL GET MAD

we need to love each other like ashketchum always say

right coz its an update after all we want no less than what we have right now thats all  :mellow:

• Administrator

eyepatch is glasses slot not costume slot, if you got the vip boots and gloves for the speed then all you want is a higher speed bonus than 15%, that is what you have been trying to say all this time.

What if 3 pieces of vip had another speed effect? for example you are wearing gloves and boots and you get 1xx + on speed and then you equip the eyepatch(that already has very good stats) and you get another 15%? would that be good? after all you'd get 15% twice almost. Or just have a 30% on speed on 2 pieces of vip parts instead of 1xx

Not saying anything final just throwing suggestions to see what you think

I'm also trying all my best to read this post... thinking too much about it and still don't get it

it is the Question is wrong or Orange's explainations are not good enough for him? @_@

seems nothing wrong there...

well, I hope you Clear now... XD

eyepatch is glasses slot not costume slot, if you got the vip boots and gloves for the speed then all you want is a higher speed bonus than 15%, that is what you have been trying to say all this time.

What if 3 pieces of vip had another speed effect? for example you are wearing gloves and boots and you get 1xx + on speed and then you equip the eyepatch(that already has very good stats) and you get another 15%? would that be good? after all you'd get 15% twice almost. Or just have a 30% on speed on 2 pieces of vip parts instead of 1xx

Just focus on additional MS for VIP buts and Glove. not with the other parts if you cant change the 3/4 MS set effect into 2/4 MS set effect...

see this is what we do right now, for example on my part, my character wears

face - luvlee sunglasses

head - bache

body - bwl

hands - vip gloves   }

shoes - vip boots     } to me i wear both of them for the looks coz it fits right with bwl coz its black and ofc the mspd i get, and i dont use eyepatch coz i alread ygot vip gloves & boots equipped and luvlee looks bettee, not really looking for an extra mspd

*though whatever comes out from this update will be ok for me

see this is what we do right now, for example on my part, my character wears

face - luvlee sunglasses

head - bache

body - bwl

hands - vip gloves   }

shoes - vip boots     } to me i wear both of them for the looks coz it fits right with bwl coz its black and ofc the mspd i get, and i dont use eyepatch coz luvlee looks better and not really looking for the extra mspd

*though whatever comes out from this update will be ok for me

in that case you wont get the MS effect of BWL.. :)

now u get my suggestion to why i am wanting 2/4 instead of 3/4 

yeah thats what im trying to explain also thats why i said 

Just focus on additional MS for VIP buts and Glove. not with the other parts if you cant change the 3/4 MS set effect into 2/4 MS set effect...

:)

2/4 eff for BWL/BWS/WR sounds good...

(keeping VIP set eff unaltered)

or, if GMs want to attract PPL using VIP costume (since it is available through PD from what i read above), the set eff of VIP should be changed...

1. Keep the current stats of each VIP part, but add MS +35 - 50 to each of them  (lets say 35)

2. 2/6 = + 5% MS and +5 all stats   (total eff gained = 35 MS + 35 MS + 5% MS + 5 all stats)

3. 3/6 = + 5% MS and +10 all stats   (total eff gained = 35 MS + 35 MS + 35MS + 5% MS + 5% MS + 5 all stats + 10 all stats)

4. 4/6 = + 5% MS and +15 all stats   (total eff gained = 140MS + 15% MS + 30 all stats)  >>>> equal to BWL 4/4 or WR

5. no 5/6 effect.  (total gained 175 MS + 15% MS + 30 all stats)

6. 6/6 = make this a bit IMBA.

this way, ppls more option of wearing costume, cuz now i can see all lvl 105++ are wearing similar costume set.

Nice one sir! im worried abaout it too. we VIP user's need the bwl's MS. But on the next update it will change it to 3/4 [the MS Effect]

So what is the use of our VIP  -_-  if the ms of Bwl Suit will change to 3/4 set effect -_-

:wacko: :( :unsure:

This -_-

• Downvote 1

I'm wondering , why they should change the costume effects in upcoming update .-. for me its enough to fix some ingame bugs , then add new features like lvl 120 weapons and armors (including the icon for lvl.115 and 120) + the new map and also the new costume like orange signature.

Please can u explain to me why? .-. thanks ms. orange .

• Upvote 1

I have thought of many options to suggest but i just want to share this because for me this is the best option....

REMOVE/DISABLE VIP Hats from gaining MS from 2set effect of VIP parts so that people will be needing "expensive" VIP gloves/boots + VIPeyepatch to gain MS set effect and "poor" people like me can easily discard VIP hats because there are a lot of options to choose from the new set effects of other costumes. This is a fair option because people can choose whether they want to use 3/4 set effect of BWL/BWS/WR + Bach pa for damage or BWL/BWS/WR + vip gloves/boots + eyepatch for additional MS..

I think it's fair for people who have VIP gloves/boots who donated or bought them at high prices to complain because these items will be worthless on the upcoming updates if their effects will remain unchanged. Just my opinion i really wanna help you guys on this matter.

• Administrator

I'm wondering , why they should change the costume effects in upcoming update .-. for me its enough to fix some ingame bugs , then add new features like lvl 120 weapons and armors (including the icon for lvl.115 and 120) + the new map and also the new costume like orange signature.

Please can u explain to me why? .-. thanks ms. orange .

Because costumes were originally and are a 3/4 and higher set effect in official and that's how the game was made. So I offered a set effect that would make costumes useful still keeping chest only stats and wearing the whole costume even better, I'm trying to make it so that you WANT to wear a whole costume and you have many looks to choose from so that costumes are back to what they are, COSTUMES, not a second equip set, which is basically what they will be anyway but at least you will have more to choose from.

I have thought of many options to suggest but i just want to share this because for me this is the best option....

REMOVE/DISABLE VIP Hats from gaining MS from 2set effect of VIP parts so that people will be needing "expensive" VIP gloves/boots + VIPeyepatch to gain MS set effect and "poor" people like me can easily discard VIP hats because there are a lot of options to choose from the new set effects of other costumes. This is a fair option because people can choose whether they want to use 3/4 set effect of BWL/BWS/WR + Bach pa for damage or BWL/BWS/WR + vip gloves/boots + eyepatch for additional MS..

I think it's fair for people who have VIP gloves/boots who donated or bought them at high prices to complain because these items will be worthless on the upcoming updates if their effects will remain unchanged. Just my opinion i really wanna help you guys on this matter.

Some People have only. Vip gloves + eye patch. or VIP Boots + eye patch. -_-

on my side i do this

face - VIP[eye patch]

head - bache

body - bwl

hands - panda gloves   }

shoes - vip boots     }i cant wear both because of the [high price of the gloves]

where i can still get the bonus movement

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chest:

HP + 15%
        MP + 15%

3/4 Set:      <----------------------------------------  make this 2/4?   :unsure: so we could still equip vip gloves & boots at same            time coz its really that expensive in game
        Speed + 15%
        HP/MP recovery + 5

4/4 Set:
        All Stats +10

just what  theBoxC said here  just make bwl,bws and wizard's 2/4

and on my side just make VIP the old stats and set effect

i bet no one read this and no one cared, they keep on telling 2/4

but this is also good

lol.

Keeping the old stats for VIP is pretty much fine by me. It's like giving players 2 choices, their old BWL + VIP 2/4 for flat ms or 3/4 BWL for % ms~