Apologies.

кєℓℓу кαт

Well we all know what i'm referring to.  Mock me if you want but i have my reasons, you might not believe them after what i've done, but they're my reasons nonetheless.

If you're wondering what i'm referring to; link.

Yeah they're fake, but it wasn't my intention to hurt anyone's feelings or betray them.  One of the players that actually plays here clearly has a grudge against me and they went out of their way to make a mockery of me.

But i guess i did that to myself when i posted those pictures that weren't me.  I understand that people hate me now, and everyone has a right to, and i won't try to make anyone hate me less.

Chances are i won't be returning here, although i've not decided yet.  Reid (-R-) stated it perfectly, quoted below;

Posting someone else picture and claimed it as their own is some kind of bad move to begin with. Knowing how friendly the community is, if he/she can't be honest with others he/she shouldn't join in and post a picture.

Nobody is hating anybody in this forum, but if you have your own reason for not using your own picture then just don't go around pretending someone else to be yours. Its not a good move and people might assume you're some kind of attention seeker. Incidentally you end up become the attention seeker.

My advice is, whatever your reason is to hide don't drag other people as well especially someone who actually care about you even though they knew you were using fake picture.

Honesty is the key of trust. If you can't be honest with the others, how can we trusted you.

Yes i claimed it as my own, yes it was a bad move and no i'm not an attention seeker.  I try to keep myself to myself and not dump my problems on anyone else.  I have a general idea of who did this, but i won't mention names as i might be wrong.

I might be wrong about this too; this person was one of Auzs' in-game acquaintences (Not really a friend but close) and probably a little jealous, though i'm not sure why.  This person was the one that told Auz about them, yet he forgave me and he still loves me for who i am.

Though i don't expect everyone else to do the same so easily, i'll attempt to regain your trust if it's needed, just don't expect me to post a real picture of myself, as i don't see why i should need to to be accepted by anyone.

And don't quote that just to say "Well why did you post them fakes then?", because i'll explain it below.

People tend to think it's easy for a girl/woman to play online games that consist mostly of boys/men without them making massive assumptions about what they look like.  We're not all supermodels, but you expect us to be.

Why do you think orange hasn't posted real pictures of herself?  For this exact reason, incase anyone makes assumptions of if it's really her.

I sincerely apologise for what i did and if i could i'd take it all back, but it's done now, and dwelling in the past to determine your future makes you a fool, or in this case, makes me a fool.

I understand everyone's feelings towards this and i shouldn't have betrayed anyone since i have no right to force anything upon anyone without their consent, but i made an idiot of myself, and for that i am truly sorry.

This will most likely be my last day here, since the only thing waiting for me is a river of hate, mockery and anger and i can't swim.

You can all make your opinions of me if you want to, and i appreciate that everyone can, as it's your right as a person to do so.

So it's either see you later, or goodbye.  Either way i had lots of fun here, and everyone should try to appreciate the server more, it's one of the few out there that're still populated.

~Kelly

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

First of all, I never hated you, even because of the pics you claimed as your own. I can't hate just because of this because it will just build up grudges if not handled right. At least you have the guts to say sorry, accept and told everyone that you lied about your pics. I've seen worse you know, like some people are already caught lying or faking yet they still deny, just increasing their lies. I'm not sure if everyone else will accept your apology but for me, I have no reason not to accept it. Well, hating will just do no good and I'm not angry with you or whatsoever. At least you tried to correct your mistakes now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aww come on. You shouldn't even apologize at all. You can do what you want. It's the internet. We won't hate you. Not EVERYONE will hate you after this incident. We liked you for your personality, not for your looks or figure. Even what you did is wrong, you shouldn't feel THIS bad at all. Heads up. I'm here to help you through these bullshits that you're taking

Oww kelly! We all still loves you! We all like you! You have a big, and great personality! 

We love you for who you are, not what you looks like! You are a really good person, and the persons who don't understand it, is in my options just really stupid!

If you are gone on CL, we will all lose a big personality!

But then, im 1 of the lucky to have you as friend on FB :D

But i will hope you will be here! And i say it again: Kelly, you have the biggest, and most great personality, and it is only 1 person who hates you, maybe because he is jaloux.

I will accept yout apology, and i can't see why people shouldn't accept it. You are a true friend, and have a true and friendly soul :)

Also, don't mind the haters, haters gonna hate. You made us all happy, so don't leave yet but I respect your decision. You're a nice person, a picture doesn't show your personality, not at all. You're a very nice person Kelly, and will always be. You may not have the perfect personality for others but don't worry, nobody is perfect but you're the finest person I've ever met here, for infinity and beyond. Just continue rising up, do not let the haters pull you down to their level. NEVER!

And let me get one thing clear. You didn't betray us and never did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, don't mind the haters, haters gonna hate. You made us all happy, so don't leave yet but I respect your decision. You're a nice person, a picture doesn't show your personality, not at all. You're a very nice person Kelly, and will always be. You may not have the perfect personality for others but don't worry, nobody is perfect but you're the finest person I've ever met here, for infinity and beyond. Just continue rising up, do not let the haters pull you down to their level. NEVER!

And let me get one thing clear. You didn't betray us and never did.

Im agree.

Haters gonna hate, friends gonna stay behind your bag and support you!

Pictures is just something stupid. If people don't want to be your friend, only because of how you look like/ som pictures they is really stupid, and isn't a real friend and never gonna be! Like u said none of us i supermodels, and no one is perfect. That is how the world is. You have the most nice personality, and if you go, CL will lose pretty mush! You are a nice and friendly girl, maybe one of the most great persons i ever have met. You shalln't leave, because a stupid guy, think he can be popular with give us some stupid facs, where no one cares about. Pictures is just pictures. The most important is how the person is inside :)

But it is your choice .

You don't really need to apologize that much. Just like Chii said, "it's just a picture". And not all of the players here will hate you for doing something like that. We all have reasons to do such things. To be honest, from that time that you posted some pictures, I already thought that they were fake. Yeah, the faces are not the same, I can clearly say that. And even though I already knew it I didn't intend to get you busted because I know that some people will hate you or something like that. But still, there's that guy who revealed the truth. And lastly, you don't need to quit, I've seen you helped players with questions here in the forums, but I'm not forcing you to stay, It is still your decision. Cheer up!

First of all, why would everyone hate her for that? Is that their picture? We all make mistakes and none of us have lived in this world without making even a single mistake so guys, let's just move on and not hate her. Past is past, it doesn't matter anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes i claimed it as my own, yes it was a bad move and no i'm not an attention seeker.  I try to keep myself to myself and not dump my problems on anyone else.  I have a general idea of who did this, but i won't mention names as i might be wrong.

and what this thread for ? to gain more attention :o

and u r more quite after ur secret has been revealed, it's good though, silence is gold

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Common people with all due respect , "You don't need to apologize" / "You didn't betrayd us" Bull sh*t crap? its the internet but she still did something immoral , she/he didn't only posted a picture that isn't hers , she actually personificated/reincarnated based on the looks of the pictures , made the beautiful personality we all know based on her looks . 

"Haters gonna hate", srsly ? people don't have the freedom to not like one's action ? before going thro all that , she had to put that in mind that people judge each other , it's not like she done something good.

Yet we have to admit you "seem" a helpfull person and a quite nice one, but you still did something wrong and i respect your apologize .

Sorry but you made your self a attetion seeker

• Upvote 6

But if you hate so much, that's what goes wrong. She wanted to apologize so that to finish this issue once and for all, not to seek attention because if she didn't apologize, people might hate her even more and by saying that, it might just make her feel even worse. Guys, let's not make her feel worse, yes? Also, dislike is not necessarily hate as hate is much intense and stronger. Everyone can't be right all the time. We do wrong things sometimes, whether voluntary or involuntary and it will be wise to remember that.

Chii , i do appreciate the apologize and everybody should because it takes guts to do such a thread , yet you have to understand and respect people who disliked this action because it was well thought and voluntary made and affected people there's always consequences to our actions , there is no excuse for her but a simply apologize .

I'm not hating cause i don't really care and she seem a good person , but don't bring us the "you dont need to apologize" & " you don't betrayd us" because if the world ignored this issues prison would be pretty empty .

• Upvote 3

I'm not stopping people to dislike and hate, I'm just saying hating will mostly do no good, especially if they harbor grudge. I know some people will dislike this because for everything we do, we can't expect all to like our actions and she wanted to apologize to redeem herself and to try to correct what she done. The pics she posted here doesn't matter to me because it's how she's been good and helped us so I suggest let's just leave this issue behind.

Its good to see that there are some good people out there who doesnt hate kelly for something as stupid as this. She had a reason for what she did and if you dont like what she did get over and stop causing so much drama. Like Grow up can you? 

If you do go Kelly you will be missed.

Common people with all due respect , "You don't need to apologize" / "You didn't betrayd us" Bull sh*t crap? its the internet but she still did something immoral , she/he didn't only posted a picture that isn't hers , she actually personificated/reincarnated based on the looks of the pictures , made the beautiful personality we all know based on her looks . 

"Haters gonna hate", srsly ? people don't have the freedom to not like one's action ? before going thro all that , she had to put that in mind that people judge each other , it's not like she done something good.

Yet we have to admit you "seem" a helpfull person and a quite nice one, but you still did something wrong and i respect your apologize .

Sorry but you made your self a attetion seeker

I understand what you're saying, but i am sorry, even if you won't accept it.  I personified someone else, and i shouldn't have, i had no right to impersonate someone other than myself.

And i didn't do it to intentionally hurt anyone, even though it seems that way.  But isn't it also immoral to judge someone based on how they look?  Because it seems as soon as my pictures were revealed as fakes, it seems you and whomever else immediately judged me because i'm not some pretty young woman.

Immorality is only in the eyes of those that act immoral.  But i do admit i did wrong, i'm not asking for forgiveness, i'm just hoping you'd understand why.  I can't force you to understand or forgive, but i said what i needed to say, and i'm going to leave it at that.

And yes, what Chii said "Haters gonna hate", is true, you hate me and you're a hater, so yeah, haters gonna hate.

From google search; "Haters Gonna Hate is a catchphrase used to indicate a disregard for hostile remarks addressed towards the speaker".  In this subject, you're a hater.  Just saying.

I guess i just messed up, but it's always nice to have friends to back me up and not care what i look like.  Which in short means 90% of the people i know on here liked me because of my looks.  And those people, weren't really my friends.  Funny how that works huh?

What's even more interesting is that people preferred the person in the picture, rather than the person behind it, even if it wasn't really me.

Goodluck on your plans kelly.

This forum will always be open to you and everyone.

Too long post on every post.XD

too lazy to read -.-

Thanks rham, still considering coming back, got some great friends here so i might just stay, but i'll let everyone cool off first.  And it's nice to have people look beyond the wrongs that i've done and help me get back into the game, literally.

Thanks rham, still considering coming back, got some great friends here so i might just stay, but i'll let everyone cool off first.  And it's nice to have people look beyond the wrongs that i've done and help me get back into the game, literally.

Everyone has done something wrong, but it is not everyone who will stand by it, and admit that they have done something wrong. But you kelly, you will admit it, and say sorry for it! Respect :)

Also Kelly, some people never learn from their mistakes and I've met many people like that, both here and in real life and refusing to admit your mistake will do nothing good, like many of those people I met mostly do. I suggest let us all move on and leave this issue behind.

It's the internet. I don't see how this is even a problem.. It's not like you lied to the police or something. If people don't accept the apology, then you really shouldn't care. Well, know I wouldn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's the internet. I don't see how this is even a problem.. It's not like you lied to the police or something. If people don't accept the apology, then you really shouldn't care. Well, know I wouldn't.

Thanks xlzzy, i really appreciate this.  You're right, i shouldn't care so much about people's opinions, and i won't anymore.  I guess i made a big mistake, and hopefully i'll regain everyone's trust once again.  But if not, then it's their choice.

I've decided to stay but on a secret character, that way people can cool off and i can try to hide from the mess i've created.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Derpyderp

Well we all know what i'm referring to.  Mock me if you want but i have my reasons, you might not believe them after what i've done, but they're my reasons nonetheless.

If you're wondering what i'm referring to; link.

Yeah they're fake, but it wasn't my intention to hurt anyone's feelings or betray them.  One of the players that actually plays here clearly has a grudge against me and they went out of their way to make a mockery of me.

But i guess i did that to myself when i posted those pictures that weren't me.  I understand that people hate me now, and everyone has a right to, and i won't try to make anyone hate me less.

Chances are i won't be returning here, although i've not decided yet.  Reid (-R-) stated it perfectly, quoted below;

I might be wrong about this too; this person was one of Auzs' in-game acquaintences (Not really a friend but close) and probably a little jealous, though i'm not sure why.  This person was the one that told Auz about them, yet he forgave me and he still loves me for who i am.

Though i don't expect everyone else to do the same so easily, i'll attempt to regain your trust if it's needed, just don't expect me to post a real picture of myself, as i don't see why i should need to to be accepted by anyone.

And don't quote that just to say "Well why did you post them fakes then?", because i'll explain it below.

People tend to think it's easy for a girl/woman to play online games that consist mostly of boys/men without them making massive assumptions about what they look like.  We're not all supermodels, but you expect us to be.

Why do you think orange hasn't posted real pictures of herself?  For this exact reason, incase anyone makes assumptions of if it's really her.

I sincerely apologise for what i did and if i could i'd take it all back, but it's done now, and dwelling in the past to determine your future makes you a fool, or in this case, makes me a fool.

I understand everyone's feelings towards this and i shouldn't have betrayed anyone since i have no right to force anything upon anyone without their consent, but i made an idiot of myself, and for that i am truly sorry.

This will most likely be my last day here, since the only thing waiting for me is a river of hate, mockery and anger and i can't swim.

You can all make your opinions of me if you want to, and i appreciate that everyone can, as it's your right as a person to do so.

So it's either see you later, or goodbye.  Either way i had lots of fun here, and everyone should try to appreciate the server more, it's one of the few out there that're still populated.

~Kelly

ZyDcD27.jpg

But isn't it also immoral to judge someone based on how they look?  Because it seems as soon as my pictures were revealed as fakes, it seems you and whomever else immediately judged me because i'm not some pretty young woman.

Immorality is only in the eyes of those that act immoral.  But i do admit i did wrong, i'm not asking for forgiveness, i'm just hoping you'd understand why.  I can't force you to understand or forgive, but i said what i needed to say, and i'm going to leave it at that.

And yes, what Chii said "Haters gonna hate", is true, you hate me and you're a hater, so yeah, haters gonna hate.

From google search; "Haters Gonna Hate is a catchphrase used to indicate a disregard for hostile remarks addressed towards the speaker".  In this subject, you're a hater.  Just saying.

Which in short means 90% of the people i know on here liked me because of my looks.  And those people, weren't really my friends.  Funny how that works huh?

I don't really want to start a flamming/drama so

1st You posted a picture of "super model girls" aiming to a simply goal, so people will threat you better , yet you telling me i'm the one whose judging? 

2nd So your logic is that we have to pratic something immoral to be able to see immoral acts?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immorality 

3rd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

4th The really funny thing is you disguise yourself tell 90% of those persons that your someone else , and yet you be simply claming they are the ones who aren't your really friends ? 

enuff said , well gl on watever you choose , you don't seem a malicious person at all

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4