Apologies.

кєℓℓу кαт

Oh so you're the one down-repping my posts, understandable, reputation points shouldn't mean much anyway :P

And i wasn't being realistic when i said supermodels, you just made an assumption.  And judgement should only be given by those worthy to judge, not by those of hate.

Immorality can come in all forms, posting a link to wikipedia doesn't prove much of a point, it just means you use wikipedia instead of yourself to point out the obvious clarification that you can't explain it yourself.

And freedom of speech isn't really freedom of speech.  There's no such thing, never has been, never will be.

It wasn't a test of showing who my real friends were, i posted them because i wasn't thinking at the time, and it was before i even got to know people.  It was on my first day of being here and people saw the picture and though "oh so that's kelly".  Yet as soon as they find out they're fake they immediately start hating me, that just proves that they prefer the person in the picture, not the person hiding behind it.

Also, maliciousness is defined on certain levels of the person perceiving it, everyone has a malicious side and they use it from time-to-time, at the time i was being stupid, not malicious.

If you want a war of logic i'll gladly take this to private messages and save all these people the time in reading these long posts.  But understand this, just beause i'm a woman doesn't mean i'm stupid, i know you didn't say it, but you assume i am.

@ashketchum - Thanks, that actually made me smile :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't really want to start a flamming/drama so

1st You posted a picture of "super model girls" aiming to a simply goal, so people will threat you better , yet you telling me i'm the one whose judging? 

2nd So your logic is that we have to pratic something immoral to be able to see immoral acts?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immorality

3rd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

4th The really funny thing is you disguise yourself tell 90% of those persons that your someone else , and yet you be simply claming they are the ones who aren't your really friends ? 

enuff said , well gl on watever you choose , you don't seem a malicious person at all

But it seems you almost started a flame/drama. Just look at your posts here, they seem to be flammable posts. Also, by posting these links, you're just showing people that your logic is bounded or limited by wikipedia. Well, like people said, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. She already said sorry and for me and others, this isn't a big deal but you're making it a big deal.

Ugh, I don't get it why some people think they're perfect.

But it seems you almost started a flame/drama. Just look at your posts here, they seem to be flammable posts. Also, by posting these links, you're just showing people that your logic is bounded or limited by wikipedia. Well, like people said, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. She already said sorry and for me and others, this isn't a big deal but you're making it a big deal.

Ugh, I don't get it why some people think they're perfect.

Thanks Chii, and thanks everyone for your opinions, i'll take them under advisement.  I'll probably play on my normal characters after a few days, since clearly some feathers are still ruffled :)

4th The really funny thing is you disguise yourself tell 90% of those persons that your someone else , and yet you be simply claming they are the ones who aren't your really friends ? 

+1 for you bro :D even though you got -2 points now xdd..

@Kelly whoever you are

good bye. and good luck in real life GodBless :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1st You posted a picture of "super model girls" aiming to a simply goal, so people will threat you better , yet you telling me i'm the one whose judging? 

2nd So your logic is that we have to pratic something immoral to be able to see immoral acts?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immorality

enuff said , well gl on watever you choose , you don't seem a malicious person at all

Also, real friends accepts you, alongside with your dark side. Fake friends will act like they never commit a mistake, not even once.

+1 for you bro :D even though you got -2 points now xdd..

@Kelly whoever you are

good bye. and good luck in real life GodBless :)

Oh my gosh.  -1.

As I said, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at ALL.

+1 for you bro.

@Kelly idk who are you and im nobody to judge you, but i'm sure your a boy trying to get things from naive boys . 

PS: you are like yuki v2 who become a gm impersonating a cute asian girl, but in this case you failed haha, good luck dude.

• Upvote 3

• Founder

+1 for you bro.

@Kelly idk who are you and im nobody to judge you, but i'm sure your a boy trying to get things from naive boys . 

PS: you are like yuki v2 who become a gm impersonating a cute asian girl, but in this case you failed haha, good luck dude.

I was personally involved in the whole Yuki situation and it opened my eyes to how much damage pretending to be someone else can cause. Yuki managed to pull it off for a very long time before we figured it out which made it that much more worse.

As for Kelly,

I personally frown upon anyone who does this and I hope you truly realize what you're doing is not right. Your logic is flawed and you make many assumptions.

It may not matter what you really look like, but trust does matter. You cannot build trust when you start a relationship based on a lie.

If you do not like your appearance then simply do not post any pictures. Stealing other peoples identities is not a logical option. 

• Upvote 5

Oh so you're the one down-repping my posts, understandable, reputation points shouldn't mean much anyway  :P

I'm not down-repping anything , now your playing egocentric girl ?

And judgement should only be given by those worthy to judge, not by those of hate.

Because it seems as soon as my pictures were revealed as fakes, it seems you and whomever else immediately judged me because i'm not some pretty young woman.

Lol contradicting yourself?

Immorality can come in all forms, posting a link to wikipedia doesn't prove much of a point, it just means you use wikipedia instead of yourself to point out the obvious clarification that you can't explain it yourself.

From google search; "Haters Gonna Hate is a catchphrase used to indicate a disregard for hostile remarks addressed towards the speaker".  In this subject, you're a hater.  Just saying.

Didnt you use goodle research just yet? lol

And freedom of speech isn't really freedom of speech.  There's no such thing, never has been, never will be.

Playing Hitler now?

If you want a war of logic i'll gladly take this to private messages and save all these people the time in reading these long posts.  But understand this, just beause i'm a woman doesn't mean i'm stupid, i know you didn't say it, but you assume i am.

Wow are you really gonna use that trick to get pitty from girls ? first who told you i assumed you were a female ? 

But it seems you almost started a flame/drama.

Now this you can say it's flamming

PS: so some gm/mod didn't like my expression and disable my hability to post last night without any warning so yea peace out , n ignore the quotes dates and time i'm to lazy , +2 for the persons above me

• Upvote 3