Suggestions.

† Clise †

It would be nice to see an English section in Global.

I also wanted to suggested the potential upgrading of Luna Online into Luna Plus. Or at least some of the main features to be implemented in game, along with the new race, rides/mounts, rides/octo/coaster

, and new hairstyles  big time. I am tired of everyone looking the same. Also for some of the Luna Plus costumes (Specifically Magic Card) to be added into Celestia Luna.

Adding into characters tab the Class Chart. So we may track our progression or what possible path we want to take.

Just some things I thought would be cool to see. Mix it up a bit and stuff.

We are sticking with Classic Luna but with updated content from Luna Plus and also from other version of Luna (Thai, Korean, etc).

As for the Global forum, well the Luna forum itself is mostly in English even the Guides and Market. The 'Global Forum' is created for the most player that populate this server. Some of the new player from that region might not be well familiar with English so these forum is to guide them.

Oh okay cool I did not know you guys where going to do that. Sounds cool. Keeping it classic with a modern twist and a few new additions. Sounds cool.

Just one question, Will you guys be covering the updates/changes that will be made prior to its release? Or is it a surprise thing. It would be cool to know everything before it happens. You know to look forward to it and stuff :) Thanks.

I know you guys do cover a little of it, I don't know if its all. Maybe even future updates. Or plans.

Oh yea and thanks for responding, I am so used to my post getting ignored if its in the suggestions with other games :P